Cheapest Disposable Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAmTheHighGround

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm a college student so I don't really have a lot of money to spare.
What are the cheapest (but still somewhat reliable) diapers you've ever found? I'm only looking for diapers that take a wetting, no messing

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

There's a line (I'm not sure who actually makes it) but it is the same as the store brand at many of the pharmacies. Sam's Club sells them for $22 for 60.

I wore them as my daytime diaper for a good long time. Works adequately.

IAmTheHighGround said:
What are the cheapest (but still somewhat reliable) diapers you've ever found? I'm only looking for diapers that take a wetting, no messing

Just one wetting? And is that a flood or controlled release?

Just one moderate flooding, or controlled release of up to about three hours, would probably be ok with Tranquility ATN. They are in the low range of still being a functional plastic tapped diaper, but at least still functional. In the low rance of cost too.

Tranquility atn if you dont pee fast they hold a ton

+1 for tranquility atn. I got some of cl for $2/bag. They turned out to be too small but I remember thinking theyd be ok if they were the right size. Certainly better than anything you'll find in local stores.

Check your local Goodwill and other thrift stores too. Sometimes they have decent adult diapers too.

Fitright Restore or Super can hold 2 controlled wettings from me, and a third very small one. They're reasonably priced. I'm going to -1 for Tranquility. Literally, every single one I put on leaked. I'm not discounting anyone else's experience but they've been horrible for me.

Totaldry Plus are VERY economical and will usually hold one wetting. (do not confuse them with Totaldry X-plus, that is a very different diaper)

Last I looked they were like $0.78/pc. Four tapes, good standing leak guards, (thin) tape panel. Used to be my regular daytime diaper while at work.

bambinod said:
Totaldry Plus are VERY economical and will usually hold one wetting. (do not confuse them with Totaldry X-plus, that is a very different diaper)

Last I looked they were like $0.78/pc. Four tapes, good standing leak guards, (thin) tape panel. Used to be my regular daytime diaper while at work.

Me too.

I suggest you look into:
First Choice budget diaper: Tranquility ATN
Second Choice budget diaper: Totaldry Plus
Third Choice budget diaper: search Craigslist for Adult Diapers

Depends Max protection with tapes Note they must have 6 tapes and say poly backing or you will be stuck with a terrible cloth backed disaster until stores clear out the inventory in their warehouses its a crap shoot.
Attends with Waistband is another one that is very cheap too. assuming you are in the US I will post a few sites for you.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Attends-...are-Large-Unisex-18-Briefs/15991978#read-more
https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/attends-waistband-style-briefs-large/ID=prod3366278-product
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Depend-I...ith-Tabs-Maximum-Absorbency-L-16-Count/893193

Padded53 said:
You might want to try Walgreens "Certainty" brand diapers.
These are the same as the Sams Club brand that I mentioned above I'm fairly sure.

+2 for Tranquility ATNs! Relativity low cost with performance way above store brand briefs. I have no problem affording the better brands but still wear ATNs at least one night a week although like all the rest I stuff them with a baby diaper and they never let me down.

IAmTheHighGround said:

You should jump on the Northshore deal and get a case of Crinklz for $50. You'll get a fantastic 60 diapers at a better price than most other premium brands.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
You should jump on the Northshore deal and get a case of Crinklz for $50. You'll get a fantastic 60 diapers at a better price than most other premium brands.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
How so? I show them 100

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

xBubona said:
How so? I show them 100

You have to apply the code at checkout.

While I personally haven't done it myself, I remember a few friends in a smaller ABDL community got hold of a lot of cheap diapers off others through sites like gumtree in bulk, usually from the seller buying them for family and now no longer needing.

If you are looking for the cheapest, then baby diapers are your best bet.

I'm also a college student. I use xl size cheap local baby diapers like chu chu diapers. They cost about 8.5$ for 36 pcs. Pretty cheap huh?

I pair them with xxl size mamy poko pants pullups which cost 10$ for 10 pcs. I have worn them to college a few times too. If you are not wearing for bedwetting or have no problem changing frequently. A combination like this could be a cheap solution. But if you are looking for more performance then baby diapers won't work.

Slomo said:
You have to apply the code at checkout.

saying that without actually providing the code is almost criminal

bambinod said:
saying that without actually providing the code is almost criminal
I found it on their website during checout button that showed promos. Something like xclusiv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back