Going. To restroom too much

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have gone to the urogist for the inflamed of the prostate. I am taking 2 pill for it. But maybe I need to go see him again. Maybe I am making too much coffee and ok in the morning. Being in town and needing to pee so much makes me think I need to wear diapers but can't because. My parents don't. Understand it. So I not sure what to do

makena43 said:
I have gone to the urogist for the inflamed of the prostate. I am taking 2 pill for it. But maybe I need to go see him again. Maybe I am making too much coffee and ok in the morning. Being in town and needing to pee so much makes me think I need to wear diapers but can't because. My parents don't. Understand it. So I not sure what to do

HOW did you just manage to revert back to saying you can't wear a diaper because your parents don't understand. We have been over this, and it seemed you had things figured out. Definitely two steps back here.

Slomo I am not going to engage this time, we have all been through this same talk 29 times

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

No, you guys misread. When I am around them i can't. When I am at work I can. What should I do with peeing too much. The only thing is cut down on coffee. Ok in the morning

move on been through this. It seem another repeat post to try to increase your number of posts. Grow up and man up your 44 FFS.

Okay lets forget about talking about wearing diapers in public. Base on my tharpist and I are working on that problem. Let's focus on the too many pees in a short period of time. I do agree less coffee but maybe. A visit to the uralogist is needed again. Also check out my bkog

Last edited:
Bladderbrain said:
Slomo I am not going to engage this time, we have all been through this same talk 29 times

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I REALLY don't blame you. Maybe I should finally bow out too.

Makena, I will CLOSE by saying we have already given you INTENSE advice on this very same problem. We aren't misreading anything, and have.... been.... over.... this.... If you need any more advice then I highly suggest you just go back and re-read everything we have already told you. Other than that, please stop trolling us. Really.....

I am not asking. Advice for going out in public. I will tell you I am talking to my tharpist. And she said you have to do it. ( every chance I can) plus I need to say to myself there is no shame in wearing. Diapers and the acceptance works the same. So I will do that. I am asking about my heath. In that I don't. Think its good to pee like every 10 minutes. Also what I meant by the diaper is so I wouldn't. Have to run to the restroom alot. My parents are so against it. They would say take it off . so I just wear underwear and use the restroom. Just like everyone else. So please. Check out my blog and make comments. Thank you all people. On adisc for helping me I appreciate. Your time and work

Yeah I thought. There might be another way. I hate to spent the money for the office visit. And find out just cut back on your diet. And take your drugs. Thanks. Never know

I agree full on.

Biggles said:
Mate why don’t you start a post of what colour socks you should wear but do it somewhere else I for one am sick of seeing your constant ridiculous posts for attention
Seeking crap. You aren’t interested in advice just using everyone I think you should quit using diapers as it seems beyond your intellect to handle it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Woah now, that is a little harsh. I mean come on, I know there's a lot of the same questions, but if you are going to say something like that, I'd just keep it to myself.

At the same time, OP should really try to consolidate posting, and definitely look at all of the past advice and support. Because that's what we've done so far. And really, it comes down to making a decision yourself, makena43. Sometimes we can get so caught up in what we think others think about us, when really it doesn't matter. Be strong, and sometimes you gotta decide for yourself.

To everyone else, I'm sure we have all gone through some hard moments. I'd say much harder than what I've ever gone through. We've also all felt at some point that we aren't being understood, so how would it feel at that point to be called stupid? I guess sometimes we feel like someone deserves "what they deserve" but does that really mean we should insult or be mean, or feed the fire?

That probably made no sense. But that's my half cent.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Locked, as this is going downhill and is simply a regurgitation of the last several threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back