Do you ever remember being changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldberg

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
As I child, I mean.

I can recount maybe five memories of my nappy being changed. I’ll probably elaborate in due course.

Do you remember being changed as a kid? What are your stories?

No, not reliably.

I did have a vivid dream a few years ago where as a baby I was having my diaper changed by my father. He touched me in a non-sexual/caring way that still creaped me the heck out. I decided right then to get out of diapers asap so he couldn't do that again. IF true, that would explain why I got out of diapers too fast and have wanted them back ever since.

I have 4 vivid memories of being changed and a handful of bits and pieces of other times being in just a diaper or romping around as a toddler.
The funny thing is a don’t remember any of the actual physical feelings

I have exactly one memory of being put in a diaper. For an assortment of reasons, I'm 99% certain that I was three years old. In the memory, I'm lying on my back in my crib-bed (a normal twin-sized bed with low crib-bars on one side to prevent me from rolling out) and looking down as my mom pulls a cloth diaper up between my legs and pins it. It's a short, silent memory--no words. I was potty-trained, so this would have been a bedtime-only thing.

I had an accident at my daycare and the woman there had a policy that if you wet you wear. Needless to say I was diapered. I remember her cleaning the mess up giving me a spank and taking me to the baby room, she diapered me and made me take a nap with the babies since I couldn't use the toilet like a big kid. The only other thing I remember from the incident was me asking once I was home if I could take it off, then leaving it on the ground.

I was 4 or 5 at the time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Nope. The only memory I have is of visiting a friends house as a little kid or maybe 4 or 5? We traveled to stay there and so spent several nights. My friend wet the bed and wore diapers (this I know as fact from later experiences). But what I’m not sure about is whether or not I actually wore one on that trip too. I have this hazy foggy dream like memory of my friend offering me a diaper on the first night I was there - as it, “here’s your diaper for the night because it’s totally Normal and why would anyone NOT wear one to bed...?” Kind of thing. My hazy memory recalls me taking it speechless, and excited because it was something I had been wanting. I put it on and went to bed with my pajama bottoms on over it. The memory ends with later that evening, one of our moms coming into the room and giving me a swat on the bottom, diapered bottom, for being too crazy and noisy in the room with my friend when we were supposed to be asleep.

Again, this is really the only memory I have of being in diapers as a kid, and I’m not even sure it really happened! Lol

Bladderbrain said:
I had an accident at my daycare and the woman there had a policy that if you wet you wear. Needless to say I was diapered. I remember her cleaning the mess up giving me a spank and taking me to the baby room, she diapered me and made me take a nap with the babies since I couldn't use the toilet like a big kid. The only other thing I remember from the incident was me asking once I was home if I could take it off, then leaving it on the ground.
You were spanked, diapered, and thrown in with the babies--at daycare? For accidentally wetting your pants?! Wowzers...

Mrs. Gloria was a mean one. Slapped my brother in the head when he broke his arm, he was doing something dumb though, and no one knew the arm was broken yet. Had a six foot chain link fence, felt like a prison being there, lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I was in daytime diapers until I was around 4 and nighttime diapers until I was about 10. I have clear memories of being diapered and put into my footed sleeper at night and vague memories of daytime diapering. My night diapering could almost certainly have been stopped earlier than it was if I had been allowed to wear something other than a footed sleeper at night. But I wasn’t allowed to wear any other kind of pyjamas until I had outgrown the largest available size of footed sleeper.

I don't have any memories of being diapered, I honestly don't remember much at all of being a really young child. There's some random memories of toys or my old house but nothing really about myself I don't think. I don't actually know how long I was in diapers either, and I feel like it'd be a weird question to ask at this point :sweatdrop:

Unfortunately, no, I do not have any memories of being changed. This is most likely due to the fact that I was potty-trained at a very early age, 18 months, so early that I have no recollection of anything during that time.

Fortunately, as an AB, I can relive the experience of being diapered and changed all I want now, so all is good :)

Nope. Not a single memory of being in diapers the first time around.

I do recall, however, watching as my first-cousin-once-removed began wetting her diaper in the middle of a change, and how much that interested me. I was around four at the time.

I remember my dad changing me a lot of times when I was a toddler. There was also the ladies at daycare that would change me when I needed it. I had a very hard time trying to get potty-trained, I wasn't completely out of diapers until I was six.

There was this one time at daycare where it was naptime and I wet the cot I was sleeping on, the teacher finds out and puts me in the bathroom and tells me to stay there until she comes back. But just before she came back I locked the door for no reason, she started banging at the door screaming at me. I kept pressing on the lock thinking it would unlock. Then I thought the light switch would unlock the door (I was a very stupid kid) and it made the room go dark. I was so scared I ended up shitting myself. Then she tells me to turn the knob. Then she cleans me up and puts me in a diaper. Then for the next day she made me stay in a crib all day. My dad finds out so he finds a different babysitter.

Inconinmiss said:
I was in daytime diapers until I was around 4 and nighttime diapers until I was about 10. I have clear memories of being diapered and put into my footed sleeper at night and vague memories of daytime diapering. My night diapering could almost certainly have been stopped earlier than it was if I had been allowed to wear something other than a footed sleeper at night. But I wasn’t allowed to wear any other kind of pyjamas until I had outgrown the largest available size of footed sleeper.

Sleeper made you wet?

WBxx said:
Sleeper made you wet?
Zipped up, possibly from the back, might have been impossible to get off if someone wasn't around is my guess.

I do have one or two vague memories of diaper changes. One on the floor in our livingroom. I have another memory from my grandparents house of laying on the floor in just a diaper, I think I was being changed but I'm not sure. I do have a few other memories of being diapered but they're very hazy.

i had a cousin that babysat us and she like to play mum and baby she would lay me on a change mat and put me in a cloth nappy and plastic pants and make me wear them while she babysat me. still vivid memories of her doing it. I wet the bed up until 5 and can remember mum putting a nappy on me every night before bed.

The one surprisingly vivid time is when I had pooped so much as soon as the daycare worker was putting a new one on I had pooped again seconds later and can remember how frustrated she was. I'm beginning to think that was out of spite.

I can. Only one. I don't know how old I was but that's my very first memory I can remember.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

RompingBulbasaur said:
I don't actually know how long I was in diapers either, and I feel like it'd be a weird question to ask at this point :sweatdrop:
Nonsense. Just tell your mom that you're doing a child psychology research project for school and drop her a questionnaire with the "At what age was I done with diapers?" question mixed in there.

Of course, you'd then be caught off guard by her answer: "You never did get done with diapers!"

:giggles:

But really? No old photos? Nothing to give it away? I think a little sleuthing is in order. This can't be hard to figure out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back