Incontinence without bed wetting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebabyboy12

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Quick question. I’m battling major daytime incontinence as many of you already know. Little to no control forcing me into diapers. Night time I’m waking up almost every night and and urinating without warning most of the time. With incontinence is it normal to wake up or do most people just pee in there sleep?

I can only answer for my self but so far i seem to waking up for needing to pee (not as lucky with nr 2 tho )

Last edited by a moderator:
Every ones level of inconinence is different (may be similar) but for the most part slightly different as our incontinence levels progress. I have had next to no control in the day time for a few years and a litrle bit at night in bed now most times I wake with the need to pee but start peeing before I can get out of bed I now pee every time I wake up and occasionally in my sleep. I feel I am heading to peeing even while asleep this may be better since I pee any ways why wake up to pee and then have to try to get back to sleep.

You may never reach the point of peeing while asleep and simply pee while awake try not to worry about what you can not control what ever happens will happen its really up to your body how it progresses along the incontinence route.

Before my blockage and now near permanent catheterization I had urge incontinene. For over 15 years I would wake up several times a night needing to pee. Sometimes it was quick and easy to go, but most times I had to actively push and strain with the urges. Not once did I ever wake up wet.

I just pee in my sleep.

I get both. I dribble all day, but I'll still get pangs occasionally right before a full void. Often it'll be too fast for me to even notice though, so it's pretty random whether I wake up, but regardless even if I wake up before I could even think about getting out of bed I'm voiding.

Im the same dribble during the day. Unless I'm drinking beer where i just get to the point i gush out. During the night I don't really wake up but sometimes i aware im wetting and can feel it spreading. But fall back asleep pretty quick. Other time i completely unaware Ive wet until i wake up.

I have severe OAB and experience day and night wetting. At night I generally wake up as I am beginning to wet or shortly after I start. I have only slept through a nighttime wetting two or thee times that I can remember.

I've not been dry at night in 5 months. Sometimes it is a minor wet, where I've been pretty sure I've wet before bed, whilst reading in bed, then when I wake the next morning, but not overnight.

Other times, like last night, I'm falling asleep dry, don't remember waking up during the night, and waking the next morning to instantly pee, and ending up discovering a soaked nappy. The morning wee would definitely have not been of the volume to cause the soaking, so I'm concluding that I'm progressively wetting whilst remaining fast asleep. This has become more prevalent only in the last few weeks.

I'm finding too that I have an auto-wee right at the point where I wakeup in the morning, just as my alarm is about to go off, or has woken me up.

Also, I've been finding lately that I have also started weeing when I'm lying in bed half-asleep and nursing on a warm milk bottle at night *embarassing*.

Unrelated, I'm also experiencing more frequent gravity-assisted wees too. Those ones are scary, because they tend to happen at random times during the day, without much warning - at the shops, getting out of the car, getting up off the lounge, standing up at my home office desk, walking into the kitchen.

In my case, I started having the occasional accidents at night first, with daytime control issues starting later. At this point, it's about 50/50 whether I sleep through wetting at night or wake up just before or during wetting, and occasionally I will wake up dry in the morning. Even if I do wake up before wetting, I have very little control so I have resigned myself to just using the diaper and drifting back to sleep. On a good note, I get more sleep now, as I used to have to get up 2-3 times a night, and each time would take about half an hour to get back to sleep.

Unfortunately, I have always woken up* with the need to pee (*in the past, my "problems" have chance since). This varies with everyone though, and everyone is different. I personally, ALWAYS woke up with needing to pee badly. Yet during they day, when an urge hit it didn't matter where I was or if I was diapered.

Slomo said:
Unfortunately, I have always woken up* with the need to pee (*in the past, my "problems" have chance since). This varies with everyone though, and everyone is different. I personally, ALWAYS woke up with needing to pee badly. Yet during they day, when an urge hit it didn't matter where I was or if I was diapered.

I will wake up but not with an urge. Then shortly thereafter I will pee. This will happen at least once a night if not twice. Very rarely do I sleep all night long. I’m not sure how I can fix this. I would rather just pee while I’m asleep to be honest. I would get much better rest.

Sounds like the clacick Nocturnia to me im afraid. I average 2 + times EVERY night and have to get up and pee

I to wake up a few times juring the night, as soon as I start to wake I start peeing before I can move then I cant get back to sleep I agree with Ehorton if Im going to pee any ways I wish my body would just release while I am a aleep and not wake me since it wont give me time to the bathroom any ways.

I can defenetly respect that as long as you cant make it to the bathroom anyway. But for me i PRAY that i will be this stable way (= Ie i do wake up & make it to the bathroom) rather then having urine to worry about at night as well in my protection if not i rather just get it out there and get my sleep (i should ad that i have an advantage over you al in that i had Severe sleepng disorders al my life due to my ADHD tho so i wake up ether way BUT having to also wake up to pee ads to the other wake upps and it sucks :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back