Just your friendly neighborhood baa-by
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Is anyone playing this?

I'm not that good, and am still pretty new-ish to the series, but thought it'd be fun to play with others :>

Especially others on ADISC

ThirstyOryx said:
Wait, a MH game coming to PC? I might play when it'll come out.
PC? From what I know it's only on ps4

Sheepies said:
And after googling it you're right!

Interesting. I have the PS4 one if anyone else has it

Sheepies said:

Wut...? No... It's on Xbox One as well. It's coming to PC at a later date.

I don't have it yet, but I am interested in playing it. Kinda got a bit of a backlog to go through first though. Do you know if it requires PS+ to play online? (The only other game I've really gone online with is Paragon, and it didn't require (+) so I don't have it right now either)

RompingBulbasaur said:
I don't have it yet, but I am interested in playing it. Kinda got a bit of a backlog to go through first though. Do you know if it requires PS+ to play online? (The only other game I've really gone online with is Paragon, and it didn't require (+) so I don't have it right now either)
Unfortunately yes you do need PS+ to play online. I dunno if everyone gets one but upon playing for the first time Thursday night it offered me a 2 day free trial.

Hmm alright. It's a really cool looking game, so it may be worth it, but I'm gonna have to wait a bit. Hope you enjoy it though!

RompingBulbasaur said:
Hmm alright. It's a really cool looking game, so it may be worth it, but I'm gonna have to wait a bit. Hope you enjoy it though!
Totally down to play with you or help with some tough beginning monsters if you do decide to get it~

Haven't gotten that far in just yet. Work and school kinda making sure I can't get those hours in gah

Sheepies said:
Is anyone playing this?

I'm not that good, and am still pretty new-ish to the series, but thought it'd be fun to play with others :>

Especially others on ADISC

I started playing this a few days ago.
I'm new to the series also, would be great to do some of those Hunts with another person.

edward321 said:
I started playing this a few days ago.
I'm new to the series also, would be great to do some of those Hunts with another person.
I would love to!
It'd be a great opportunity to try out some new weapons as well.

I'll PM you my PSN

I will be playing it next weekend as i have it coming for PS4; I thought it seemed like a pretty cool game to play on my PS4 pro with my Samsung SUHD TV, it's also cool that you can play with other people (I also have PS Plus for the year)

BabyTyrant said:
I will be playing it next weekend as i have it coming for PS4; I thought it seemed like a pretty cool game to play on my PS4 pro with my Samsung SUHD TV, it's also cool that you can play with other people (I also have PS Plus for the year)
Would be down to play with you and help with early monsters if you need it :>

Sheepies said:
Would be down to play with you and help with early monsters if you need it :>

Thanks, my character name on MHW is Tyrantblade, I'm actually on right now if you could help me.

BabyTyrant said:
Thanks, my character name on MHW is Tyrantblade, I'm actually on right now if you could help me.

Can't search for other players by your character's name, your PSN is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back