diaper trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kashmir

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
hello i have been debating on what kind of cloth diaper to buy. i am a side sleeper and have leaks and i need help
i have been looking at this for a diaper cover but i dont know what cloth diaper to buy
http://rearz.ca/latex-brief-wide-crotch-green/

i dont care if i have to wear super thick or wash i just want to know what the best is for holding the most over night

the thicker the better please help

Using cloth you should use plastic pants that have a proper fit so any liquid can be pulled in but the cloth.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

bigbluehusky said:
Using cloth you should use plastic pants that have a proper fit so any liquid can be pulled in but the cloth.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

any cloth diaper recommendations

Changing Times Diaper Company.
36" or 44" 2-ply flats, depending upon your size.
You can double them if necessary, but I use the second folded down the middle.

You will need a good pair of waterproof pants to cover it.
Best I found was Gary Active Wear PUL.

Don't forget diaper pins.

Last edited:
I usually can buy night weight, Leakmaster pre-fold cloth diapers directly from Amazon. They work quite well. Baby-Pants.com sells some nice twill cloth diapers, medium and large. I usually wear small but I have a few medium sized cloth diapers. I use an "anger fold" with the mediums which actually provides more cloth in the proper useful area.

Though if you wear disposables at night, a booster and extra tape on the sides will help lower the leakage a bit. I also sleep on a washable bed pad.

I should get waterproof pants but I'm worried about overheating.

I'm also a side sleeper, and no disposable worked for me until I switched to Betterdry. You may want to try them out.

Ps. I had tried cloth before (with PUL pants), but they needed to be really thick to also not leak. That thickness started to make my hips hurt though, so I switched back to disposales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back