Any other males that prefer female diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete67

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I started off with Lady Tena Discreet as it was less embarrassing buying female styles, but I found them really comfortable, tried male style ones but not as comfy anyway, so have stuck with Lady Tenas.
Any other males tried female styles and prefer them?

I rather prefer proper nappies.

I like girl diapers better because it seems to me that more thought is put into the prints and they are cuter. There have been some boy ones that I would like better then girl ones but those have always been training pants that I can’t fit into and the AB/DL diaper companies don’t make boy themed diapers,just girl and gender neutral. ABU space I feel is the closest there is to a boy themed diaper in my opinion.

I've occasionally acquired the "girly" ABDL diapers, but I'm just physically incapable of using the storebrand products for women. Due to the nature of my particular defects I have to have padding literally right out front, which basically means full diapers and few alternative options.

Yep, I especially like Always Discreet pullups because they're incredibly cute.

If I wear Goodnites, I wear the girl ones because the designs are more oriented toward being little, plus I occasionally wear more feminine oriented clothes. As for disposables, I prefer more girly designs.

I like the DC Amor ones and the older versions of the Idyl

Yes, I prefer diapers that are for girl's because I think the designs are nicer and also because when I am in AB mode, it is as a little girl.

I wear the girls goodnites, I love the design, they're really cute.

CommanderCrayfish said:
Yep, I especially like Always Discreet pullups because they're incredibly cute.

Great, I'll try those thanks!

I enjoy wearing and using Girls' Drynites. I too like the designs of girls' training/sleeping pants. Then again, I have a soft spot for cute things. I also have a small stash of some plastic girls' diapers that I was lucky enough to nab from a thrift store.

The more girly the better in my opinion. Wearing a diaper as an adult is already something you're not supposed to be doing. Couple that with them having babyish prints on them. Then throw in that extra layer of pink, being a boy in a girl's diaper. It's like a naughty trifecta.

I just wish there were more options in abdl girls/sissy diapers out there.

I prefer girly diapers. I really like my rearz princess diapers. But I like being a baby girl anyway.

I generally prefer the girl diapers to the boy ones. (Although I'm very happy with gender-neutral diapers, too.) The problem I have with the boy designs, especially in GoodNites, is that they're just not "little" at all. On the contrary, in fact; the superhero and sports-star themes are directly at odds with the rather humbling purpose of the product. As an ABDL, though, I like the humble purpose of the product. I want to feel like a baby, or at least like an accident-prone little kid. Now, butterflies and Tinker Bell don't exactly scream "accidents" either, but they are more readily associated with childhood and littleness.

Plus: Who would you rather see in a diaper? Tinker Bell, or Iron Man?

I rest my case.

(Although I'm sure Iron Man will get at least a few votes, so maybe it's worth a poll.)

Cottontail said:
I generally prefer the girl diapers to the boy ones. (Although I'm very happy with gender-neutral diapers, too.) The problem I have with the boy designs, especially in GoodNites, is that they're just not "little" at all. On the contrary, in fact; the superhero and sports-star themes are directly at odds with the rather humbling purpose of the product. As an ABDL, though, I like the humble purpose of the product. I want to feel like a baby, or at least like an accident-prone little kid. Now, butterflies and Tinker Bell don't exactly scream "accidents" either, but they are more readily associated with childhood and littleness.

Plus: Who would you rather see in a diaper? Tinker Bell, or Iron Man?

I rest my case.

(Although I'm sure Iron Man will get at least a few votes, so maybe it's worth a poll.)

I wouldn't mind seeing Tony Stark in a diaper, bring him down a couple pegs. Something REALLY little and cute.

OmiOMy said:
I wouldn't mind seeing Tony Stark in a diaper, bring him down a couple pegs. Something REALLY little and cute.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, but... It's not Tony Stark on the diapers, it's Iron Man. Iron Man!! Iron Man in a diaper just doesn't sound all that cute. Right? Maybe if there was such a thing as Baby Iron Man (being Tony Stark as a baby inside of a Baby Iron Man suit), but I don't think that fits anywhere into the existing story line...

I'm biologically a girl and I prefer boys' diapers. But I'm like... 95% little boy anyway, so...

I don't get much cuter than when I'm in a DC Idyl and PAW Patrol shirt.

Cottontail said:
Yeah, yeah, yeah, but... It's not Tony Stark on the diapers, it's Iron Man. Iron Man!! Iron Man in a diaper just doesn't sound all that cute. Right? Maybe if there was such a thing as Baby Iron Man (being Tony Stark as a baby inside of a Baby Iron Man suit), but I don't think that fits anywhere into the existing story line...

Well if you're out flying around in that sealed up suit all day long you might need them as much as any astronaut.

bambinod said:
Well if you're out flying around in that sealed up suit all day long you might need them as much as any astronaut.

Oh sure, go ahead and ruin the discussion with matters of practicality. :)

I like the more "girly" designs better than the ones that are supposedly meant for boys. But as far as I'm concerned they are more parent oriented, which does make sense as they are usually the ones that buy them.
Even with ABLD diapers I do prefer some of the girls designs, lavender especially.
(but that might be because of the fact that I've never seen any other ones in person nor did I get to try them yet, hoping to fix that this month tho).

Mel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back