Advice for traveling

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also recommend using a tape-on diaper at the hotel; and your best bet would be one of the high-capacity brands (e.g., BetterDry or Confidry24/7) that can generally prevent leaks even if you wet while lying on your side.When I’m staying in a hotel, I bring with me a supply of plastic grocery-store bags. I roll up each wet diaper, tape it closed, put it in one of the pastic bags. Each bag can hold three or four diapers. I then leave the tied shut bag in the bathroom garbage in my room.

diapernh said:
My recommendation is normal tape on diapers especially if you are prone to wetting the bed, and take a bed pad along as well to sleep on just in case

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
thanks, i cant get the tape on diaper to fit right, either too loose or the tape pops off

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

alwayz said:
thanks, i cant get the tape on diaper to fit right, either too loose or the tape pops off

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That sounds less the fault of the diaper, and more like you need practice. Possibly better diapers too though.

What I do is I always keep a roll of white duct tape as part of my diapering tools and tear it down the middle as it is much too wide otherwise and where the two halves of the diaper meet on the side I put a piece of duct tape across the area where the two come together thus preventing leaks out the sides. This make a huge difference. I also will put duct tape over the tapes when I know I can' take the chance of a tape popping at the most inopportune time.
Also when I travel I carry a queen sized fitted plastic mattress protector so if there are any leaks I have nothing to be embarrassed about. I also find that if you go to the front desk and tell them your situation they are more then willing to provide waterproof protection if they have it. Trust me they deal with bedwetting regularly. Just my 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back