• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

All wet

Status
Not open for further replies.

greatdane

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
All wet in diapers 24/7 had the bms. Bad speller I do not write munch!!

greatdane said:
All wet in diapers 24/7 had the bms. Bad speller I do not write munch!!

Hi and welcome to the site. Not everyone is great at writing. Sometimes it doesn't take more than a sentence or two to reply to an interesting thread. I hope you enjoy the site for what it has to offer.

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome to the site. Not everyone is great at writing. Sometimes it doesn't take more than a sentence or two to reply to an interesting thread. I hope you enjoy the site for what it has to offer.

thank youi

greatdane said:
thank youi

Hey diddly doo neighbor! My grandpa had a saying that any fool can write a word the same way every time and Shakespeare spelled his own name 4 different ways.
I have a reputation from school that I spell like Webster and smell like Hogan's Goat on the 4th day of a three day drunk. And learned to type for a job with Texas DMV.

Absolute accurate typing goes well with government documents and accounting, after that it goes way down the chart for relevance. Spontaneous Joy to all!

p.s. one thing that would sharpen up your typing, with a typing tutorial program, put these words into the list, Texarkana, Sulphur Springs, and Waxahachie.. Yeah, those are real place names... do them a hundred times, not as long a task as that seems...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back