Stash Size Survey

How many diapers do you currently have in your stash?

• 0-10

Votes: 21 10.9%
  • 10-25

Votes: 21 10.9%
  • 25-50

Votes: 37 19.3%
  • 50-100

Votes: 33 17.2%
  • 100-250

Votes: 34 17.7%
  • 250+

Votes: 46 24.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My stash size is easily in the neighborhood of 400 diapers at the moment. About 300 of those are cloth (reusable) diapers, in both adult and baby sizes. The remaining 100-ish diapers are disposables, with the majority of those being baby-sized (Pampers, Luvs, Huggies). The remainder includes a couple dozen Cushies and Magnificos.

About 800 cheap Coviden, a case of dry 24/7, 200-300 misc diaper, a case of better dry, and a case of crinklz.

All in all about 1,500 diapers.

Poles don't work on mobile phones.

I usually have between 30 and 300.

Prairie said:
Could have used some options for even greater quantities (in the thousands).

Probably need to go with a more logarithmic scale for a poll like this to keep the number of options down while covering the necessary range. I think the options are limited to 8?

so maybe it could have been something like: <20 <50 <100 <200 <400 <800 <1500 1500+

that's roughly "powers of 2", with a little minor fudging to keep the numbers round.

Prairie said:
Could have used some options for even greater quantities (in the thousands).

In hindsight it looks like I should have. I wasn't sure if there would be enough people with huge stashes to fill more categories.

Cottontail said:
My stash size is easily in the neighborhood of 400 diapers at the moment. About 300 of those are cloth (reusable) diapers, in both adult and baby sizes. The remaining 100-ish diapers are disposables, with the majority of those being baby-sized (Pampers, Luvs, Huggies). The remainder includes a couple dozen Cushies and Magnificos.

You unimaginable show off!:tongueout::hug:

Because pink can be hard to see:

I have about 7 to 900 in my stock right now just got a delivery from my insurance company

Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk

I have about 30 at the moment, it can be as many as about 100 at times. More than that would be difficult to find places to keep them.

I'm somewhere between 75 and 125.

I'm getting due to reorder another 200 or so and am down to about 40 at the moment.

I am probably somewhere between 100 and 150 right now (mostly ConfiDry 24/7's and Abena M4's).

Ive got such an array that I'm really not sure how many i have. If i had to guess it would be between 500 and 800 but i definitely don't keep track so i don't know.

We have all different sizes and styles.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:

Because pink can be hard to see:

Heh, well...I wish my stash size reflected how much time I spend in diapers, but mostly it reflects how insanely picky I am. :( I've found what I like through A LOT of trial and error--which is not uncommon, really, but because my trials have mostly involved cloth diapers, my stash has become bloated with "errors." I keep thinking I'll rotate through them anyway, and I do use some of them for stuffers, but... When it comes time to pad up, I usually grab my favorites and the rest just sit there. Probably time for a fire-sale on eBay, although the idea makes me squirm a little.

I am usually in the 10-200 range . always order 2 cases of either dry 24's or abenas m4's at a time and have on hand several bags of light disposable briefs for daytime.

I will always have a spare pack of non premium diapers just in case I run low on premiums. So always around 30-40 in house

I have half a pack of Cushies, half a pack of Little Pawz, a pack of original Snuggies diapers that I've been saving since they're discontinued, a couple Rearz Safaris, and a pack of Tranquility ATNs. So...I guess that's around 30 diapers in my stash.

Currently a little over 45 or so, not counting baby diapers I use as boosters. It's the end of the month so my next month's shipment has not arrived yet. By the end of next week it'll be closer to 150 or so because my next month's diaper supply will have arrived. I generally go through about 120 a month which tallied up like that makes me feel a little guilty for how much pollution I'm contributing to just by existing. :/

Just reached over one thousand diapers with my latest purchase of plastic backed Tena Ultimas. It’s great to have that amount of diapers but in return I got some storage issues in my flat...
I still have some ten babydiapers left which I’ve decided not to use, but to save as a memory from the time before I got my adult diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back