Stash Size Survey

How many diapers do you currently have in your stash?

• 0-10

Votes: 21 10.9%
  • 10-25

Votes: 21 10.9%
  • 25-50

Votes: 37 19.3%
  • 50-100

Votes: 33 17.2%
  • 100-250

Votes: 34 17.7%
  • 250+

Votes: 46 24.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m easily over 250 pieces, almost all abdl theme.

I keep a stock of around 200+ daily-wear diapers on hand. I buy a case at a time of about 8 different types (Absorbency plus, abena m4, molicare, seni quarto, seni super, seni super plus, depends real fit, goodnites truefit boosters, and Dry 24/7). I go through around 2 cases of abena every month, but most of these I only buy once or twice a year depending on how often I wear them.

I also have random packs of other adult diapers that I buy sporadically for novelty wear (abdl printed diapers, imported diapers, tranquility, swimmates, wellness briefs, pull ups, etc.), lets call it around 200+ diapers at any given time. I also have about 10 or so different adult cloth diapers which I almost never wear.

If that wasn't enough for a single person to own, I probably have 500-600+ training pants/bedwetting pants (vintage goodnites, store brands, imported products, etc.) which are for purely for collecting purposes. I also have 300-400+ baby diapers of different sizes, vintages, imported, etc.

Overall I am well above 1000 at any given time. A few months ago a local charity was taking diaper donations and I gave about 250+ (mostly underjams, goodnites, pull ups, and size 6 diapers) that were redundancies in my collection, so it would have been even higher had the poll been taken in November.

I would think about 200 or so.

I currently have over 250 only because I had just bought a case of Rearz when they had a year end sale. I still had about 3 packs of M4s from a previous case. Once I got the Rearz and tried them, I convinced my wife that they price was so good I ought to order some more while the sale was still on. Amazingly she agreed so I ordered 2 more cases. With that kind of stash I should be set for at least a little while...lol.

patrick1776 said:
I keep a stock of around 200+ daily-wear diapers on hand. I buy a case at a time of about 8 different types (Absorbency plus, abena m4, molicare, seni quarto, seni super, seni super plus, depends real fit, goodnites truefit boosters, and Dry 24/7). I go through around 2 cases of abena every month, but most of these I only buy once or twice a year depending on how often I wear them.

I also have random packs of other adult diapers that I buy sporadically for novelty wear (abdl printed diapers, imported diapers, tranquility, swimmates, wellness briefs, pull ups, etc.), lets call it around 200+ diapers at any given time. I also have about 10 or so different adult cloth diapers which I almost never wear.

If that wasn't enough for a single person to own, I probably have 500-600+ training pants/bedwetting pants (vintage goodnites, store brands, imported products, etc.) which are for purely for collecting purposes. I also have 300-400+ baby diapers of different sizes, vintages, imported, etc.

Overall I am well above 1000 at any given time. A few months ago a local charity was taking diaper donations and I gave about 250+ (mostly underjams, goodnites, pull ups, and size 6 diapers) that were redundancies in my collection, so it would have been even higher had the poll been taken in November.

What about wearing those vintage GoodNites for nostalgia reasons?

I haven't counted recently, but I'm pretty sure I'm at 100+ range.

I'm at well over 1500 diapers at this point. I never really sat down and calculated it but I had to rent an 8'x8' storage locker at one point and the cases of diapers filled the space and went to the ceiling.

Currently... Well this is going to sound pathetic, but I’m out. I can easily get more of what I wear (certainty briefs with a tena overnight pad as a booster) but I’m waiting for the perfect time. With a stay at home mom it’s hard to get out to go buy the packs. Hopefully this will soon be fixed. The struggle of a young DL are real, that’s what I can tell you.

I made a count several days ago when i received new diapers. 337 was quantity on Friday.

I have about 140 diapers in my room right now! I just counted a few days ago. I'm glad everyone at home knows I like diapers, lol.

1 case Dry 24/7-m
1 case crinklz-m
1 case north shore supreme-m
1 bag ABU space
1 bag ABU Little Pawz
1 bag ABU Lavender
1 Bag ABU Cushies
3 bags vintage Goodnights-various years
2 bags Attends Advance Dry
1/2 pack vintage attends briefs
At least 140 other loose diapers, perhaps far more.
So well over 300, closer to 400.
Would have to do an individual count to get an accurate figure.

I'm down to about my last 50 diapers now. It's going to be time for a major restock soon.

My room is pretty small and I don't have much space to hide diapers so I only have one pack at a time around, so my stash is around 15.

WOW, I'd be half panicked if my stock was down to just 15 diapers.

I buy a case at a time (4 packs of 28) about once every four or five weeks. I don't like to get below 1 full pack, so my stash is usually between 28 and 140. Right now I have about 80.

Now that this thread has had a little time to settle down... do you really want to know?'

(I have a weakness for sales, good deals, and new announcements, so lately I've been ordering a little faster than I use)

My storage upstairs and unopened bags downstairs currently adds to 180 bags, containing a little over 2,200 diapers, which should weigh a little over 650lbs. Storage is a medium size walk-in closet, and case boxes are stacked to the ceiling on both sides. Add to that around 100 diapers downstairs in my cabinet, so I have a total of around 2,300 ABDL and high-end medical diapers on-hand.
waiting for: one case of peek-abu and one case of inspire.

I wish I could keep a lot around, but I can usually only buy 1 pack of 12 at a time and the best quality I've ever been able to get is Tranquility ATN. I'm soooo looking forward to a time when I can get a pack of Crinkles or really nice ones.

100+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back