Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Is it just me seeing this, or are others noticing there is a significant increase in ABDL themed adult diapers that are in the marketplace? :dunno:

As time progresses, media and technology are making products that used to be tucked away in the darkest of closets now so much more available and commonplace?

I recently did a simple google search of "adult diapers" and I was astonished at all of the different sites and products as compared to just a few years ago. There are so many more companies making diapers tailored for adults, but also for the ABDL community. Interestingly enough, companies that used to provide products primarily just for those who are IC, are now also adding ABDL themed products to their offerings.

Suddenly, adult diapers are being offered with childlike prints and fun and sexy prints, rather than the sterile, hospital style that for decades was the only types available.

I think this is saying something, not just to ABDLs and the companies that are catering to them, but rather an increasing awareness of the demand for baby themed incontinence products, where for those that are truly IC or just want to regress to their childhood state.

I, for one, am happy to see this change,

I am curious if others too are witnessing and feeling this "change in the wind" so to speak.

As these products show up and become more commonplace, I would hope that the result may be greater awareness and acceptance. From what I am seeing, that appears to be the case.

Thoughts anyone?

:detective3
TeddyBearCowboy

Yes there is. It all from progress being made by us.

Companies are finally starting to realize there is/was an unfilfilled demand for them. And that realization was brought on by some of society slowly beginning to understand abdl (almost accept in some cases).

Slomo said:
Yes there is. It all from progress being made by us.

Companies are finally starting to realize there is/was an unfilfilled demand for them. And that realization was brought on by some of society slowly beginning to understand abdl (almost accept in some cases).

That, and I think they've started noticing that some IC are tired of wearing drab medical looking diapers, and are willing to pay a little more for something that doesn't look so plain. I imagine that is a part of why we see crinklz at northshore now.

Google can also tailor your results based on your browser history there for if you used a browser or computer that you commonly use to frequent abdl related sites it's going to notice that and redirect some of those sites to the top of there list that wouldn't typically be there.

I think it goes to show that AB/DL is more common than some might think. I mean, we have multiple companies producing diapers aimed at us. If there wasn't a market for it, they wouldn't be in business.

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
I think it goes to show that AB/DL is more common than some might think. I mean, we have multiple companies producing diapers aimed at us. If there wasn't a market for it, they wouldn't be in business.

...and they can't keep up with demand! How many times have we been frustrated with ABU running out of the good stuff? Or wondering when you'd be able to reorder Carousels? There's obviously a lot of us lurking in the shadows!

Tommycombs said:
...and they can't keep up with demand! How many times have we been frustrated with ABU running out of the good stuff? Or wondering when you'd be able to reorder Carousels? There's obviously a lot of us lurking in the shadows!

Actually, that's just ABUs business model. They don't reorder until they are almost out, or are already out.

After being in business long enough they are able to project when new orders will be needed to make sure some will always be in stock, but they just don't do that. It's on purpose so they don't need to tie up as much revenue in orders, or keep as much in stock.

Thankfully, other companies like Northshore and xpmedical don't follow this same model, so they don't have the same problems.

I love all new diapers and bigger!

bambinod said:
That, and I think they've started noticing that some IC are tired of wearing drab medical looking diapers, and are willing to pay a little more for something that doesn't look so plain. I imagine that is a part of why we see crinklz at northshore now.

That, and people are sick and tired of buying thin stuff that's of horrible quality. And, people catch on because the "ABDL" type diapers actually work, as opposed to the cheap medical garments that have been out for millennia.

Honeywell6180 said:
That, and people are sick and tired of buying thin stuff that's of horrible quality. And, people catch on because the "ABDL" type diapers actually work, as opposed to the cheap medical garments that have been out for millennia.

That's the only reason I buy ABDL diapers, because they are normally of much better quality, and do not look medical. Not because they're geared towards ABDL. (I hope that make sense.)

12srepaid said:
That's the only reason I buy ABDL diapers, because they are normally of much better quality, and do not look medical. Not because they're geared towards ABDL. (I hope that make sense.)

It makes a LOT of sense. I am sure that North Shore is finding this out VERY QUICKLY.

bambinod said:
Even my wife (not into the kink at all) says I look better in Rearz Seduction than your average white diaper!

PlotTwist said:
Even my wife (not into the kink at all) says I look better in Rearz Seduction than your average white diaper!

Even mine said the Rearz Seduction looked kinda sexy and she doesn't like my DL side at all.

When the first ABDL-themed diapers came out (I think around 2007?), it was simply a white adult diaper with a sticker in the front, then a few years later, adult diapers with colored designs on the sides (the middle part were still white) came out, and then finally (I think around 2015 or 2016?), all-blue/all-pink adult diapers with designs all over came out. I don't know how the ABDL diaper market will look like in the next decade, maybe more full-colored (blue, pink, etc.) diapers?

bigtoddler96 said:
When the first ABDL-themed diapers came out (I think around 2007?), it was simply a white adult diaper with a sticker in the front

My first purchase of ABDL diapers was in September of 2007, when I placed my first order from Bambino Diapers. At the time they had only one diaper model for sale, which is now named Bambino Classico. (the Baby Blocks shell art) They released the Bianco (the all white version) about a year later I believe.

I found them after a fairly difficult hunt that started when I saw a picture of someone wearing that diaper - at the time I didn't know if it was a real product or just something someone had made up themselves.

bambinod said:
My first purchase of ABDL diapers was in September of 2007, when I placed my first order from Bambino Diapers. At the time they had only one diaper model for sale, which is now named Bambino Classico. (the Baby Blocks shell art) They released the Bianco (the all white version) about a year later I believe.

I found them after a fairly difficult hunt that started when I saw a picture of someone wearing that diaper - at the time I didn't know if it was a real product or just something someone had made up themselves.

Then later on, more ABDL companies began releasing more designer diapers, some with prints on the sides, others with full colors such as blue or pink throughout the whole diapers.

It's like any booming industry, where there is money to be made more companies will pop up and existing ones will (at times) expand their range to try to keep business steady or even grow it bigger.

Idk about other ABDL Diaper companies, but I know Tykables has a few new Diapers in the works (stated for shipping in Spring, May I think), and ABU has the PeekABU due to arrive at ABU in the near future and then get sold into the community.

I love ABU simply for having such a huge range of choices (different tape options, absorption capacity, look, etc) and especially for the Little Pawz (I wouldn't call myself a Furry, more Furry Curious/I like the art), I think I will order Large BareBums next week (If they don't go back out of stock)

Hoping to try Tykables in a few months too.

If you think there are a lot of AB/DL diapers now, search for them on Alibaba or AliExpress and you'll wish you had enough money to order a shipping containers worth of diapers. Sometimes I wonder if the shift in AB/DL diapers is coming more from the manufacturer's ie. the factories than the retailers.

I think that a part of it could also be incon people no longer wanting medical looking diapers, hence the Fab Sense City Print diapers.

Personally I love the whole thing! I hate being forced into elder wear ie... depends like ok!! When I got my first order of Bambino diapers I was over the moon!! In fact I had my first internet phone, not a touch screen but still connected to the internet. I looked diapers and found bambino diapers.com and when I saw my first Bambino Teddy I knew I had found one of my true loves, a babyish diaper that would fit!:eek:tkspanking:

https://bambinodiapers.com/teddy-printed-diapers-c-8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back