Very seriously thinking about making use of a paid resource but need input!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyFaultisKracked

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
First off I should probably mention that I rarely post here if ever but I can say with a fair amount of certainly, that when I am on this site I learn a lot simply by reading the many other posts on various topics and have gained a lot of insight.
Lately and by lately I mean the last several years I will occasionally logon to the web and sooner or later I find myself on that part of the web that has to do with many things ab/dl. The one thing that stands out is that there are in fact lets call them paid for service resources that exist in many places where so-called caregivers provide services to those who are ab/dl's and wish to take part in said services. The few I have located come from such places as Florida, the outskirts of Chicago, Apparently one that is well known with a website in the Las Vegas, NV area and even recently one that has popped up in the southeast Texas area.
A long time ago, many years ago on another website of like content I had read an account of someone who made use of a connection they were aware of and it turned out they were very happy and said that sessions had been repeated as often as possible based on their satisfaction. Another commenter popped and basically put the poster down pretty bad and made comments to the poster such as why don't you just go out and find someone your compatible with and take things from there. Why are you paying someone for a couple hours of their time? Cant you find someone suitable on your own? Now finding someone your compatible with is hard enough. For many people its an epic struggle. Mix that in with trying to find someone that will accept you the way you are with this ingrained interest seems impossible. I'd rank it up there with the odd's of winning the lottery but it does happen for some so good for them.
I have gotten to a point lately where I have given it serious consideration in branching out ( for a first time! ) and potentially making use of one of these resources that are offered. If I had my way I would spend more money, simply avoid any contacts in the U.S., hop on a plane and head specifically for Nottingham, England because there is an option there which looks amazing.
Its been in my head for a long while that this is something that I very seriously need to consider. For reasons that I will not go into, I really don't see myself getting into a long term relationship at all. I can honestly say that I don't think I have too much to offer in the way of relationship material. Not that there is anything specifically wrong with me and I would love to be in a long term committed relationship with someone, its just that I have doubts about my own abilities to make that kind of thing work.
My question is this and I would appreciate it if someone could provide some guidance here. Is this something that anyone of you has ever considered?
Is it something that you have actually acted upon? Because of the variety and quantity of available options both in the U.S. and the U.K. I'm not interested in personal private details of any of these types of encounters ( not my business ) but would appreciate it if anyone could at least offer advice.
Is it the general consensus that no this is definitely not a good idea and should not be undertaken or is that yes it might be ok but only under the following conditions or even yah go for it it will be fine?
I live on the southwestern coast of the U.S. and we are surrounded by major airports here so simply hopping on a plane would be easy enough.
Nevada, Illinois, Texas, & Florida are all pretty much within easy reach and I am just curious as to what everyone thinks about this?
Any input you guys have would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
I can't say I haven't thought about it just to see what it would be like. But, I'm happily married and don't have the financial means to do stuff like that. As long as you have the money to burn, the place is strictly confidential, clean and vetted by others, why not give it a go? I would just go into it with low expectations, a good idea of what to expect from the caregiver and high respect for them during your stay. Put another way, I often find myself having to be my own parent. If you were putting your child in daycare, how would you interview the daycare owners?

(all this assumes that sexual conduct of any sort is not expected or given during your stay. This, to me, would change things.)

Back in my younger days before I got married I used a couple of ladies that offered these services. One provided diapers, toys the whole lot and would even change #2 diapers (I never did not my thing) and the other was just interested and getting in to it. both were legitimately in to it they took their babysitter role with no problem and had fun with it. We just agreed on a price and they just stayed as long as it was fun when it died down we stopped. There was no sex, nothing crazy and I don't feel bad about it. If you do it just go with someone local that seems genuinely interested, don't over pay and discuss what you want before you meet. After that relax and have fun.

Thankyou guys for the feedback..

I really appreciate the responses you guys, thanks! I am so into not getting out of my comfort zone for any reason and am incredibly inhibited I guess would be the word that until recently this is not something I have really even given serious consideration to. For many years I and my siblings were part of a rather oppressive religious sect and if anything like this had ever gotten to the intimidating, judgmental hierarchy that makes every attempt to run your life my life would have been in a pretty bad place. Once one escapes the trapping of a modern day cult you realize that there are a lot of things in life that you should try and feel free to do so without judgment or excommunication!!
I have seen some potential options in the U.S. and as I said I'm close to most major airports in California so getting out of town for a weekend is easy enough. I have not done anything for myself for a long long time and have no problem with an initial one time extravagance.
I am single so therefore its only me that I am financially responsible for and that makes things easier.
Again you guys I really appreciate the positive feedback v the negative "are you crazy?" feedback I was kind of expecting.
Thankyou...!

Hi MyFaultisKracked

Will thanks you for sharing and yes, we are lucky hear in the UK with what goes on in the community.

Please don’t talk your self down about not finding that seitan someone, you find that you have thing to offer in a relationship.
And as for finding someone that is ABDL / Caregiver that is just about putting your self out there.
Saying that this is something you are looking for on though sites, “you know which ones.”
That and going to meats and making friends at ABDL Little Meets up.

Personally, I get more form ABDL meet ups, than a payed baby sitter. But go for it as a good Adult baby caregiver / babysitter, Therapist practitioner. Will be able to put you into Little Spaces in a safe averment and let you explore the emotions and feeling with you.

All the best kido.

Siysiy

I've had women babysit me in my own home, and I've travelled to others. By far, I prefer being in my own environment. However, I certainly understand that an in-home sitter isn't an option for most.

Due diligence aside, there's a good deal you can do to ensure that the experience measures up to your expectations. First, be certain that what the lady offers is what you're looking for. For example, if you want to be spanked or breastfed, it would be helpful to know that the sitter will do those things. If she won't, which is perfectly fine, you're free to find someone more to your liking. Don't go expecting any of the sitter's hard limits to be overlooked or overcome during the session. If they are a genuine 'professional' sitter, their limits are their limits. Respect them.

Second. these women are not mind-readers. The better you can communicate what you want, the better your chance of having a memorable time. Better sitters will be able to take charge almost immediately; those with little experience will continually look to you for guidance with respect to activities, what you'd like to do next, etc. I much prefer having someone take charge, so I try to communicate beforehand exactly what I want and even suggest a sequence. Saying that you're going to be happy with whatever the sitter does is asking for trouble; she can interpret that to mean that she can sit on the sofa and read a magazine while you lie on the floor in a diaper.

Third, don't play games with the money. Ask her for a total fee in advance and have it ready to hand to her in cash when you walk through the door. I always put the money in an envelope, and I always tried to include a small gratuity. That's not necessary, of course, but if you want to return for another session, a gratuity does tend to 'grease the skids' a bit.

Fourth, be aware of how quickly time passes while you're being cared for. You'll be lucky, for example, to manage two or three diaper changes in a four-hour session. I personally would not ask for a session shorter than four hours or longer than six or seven. My attention span is too short. I was cared for over an entire weekend several years ago, and I remember it as one of the most boring times I've ever had. However, it may be hard to justify flying around the world for a four-hour interlude.

Finally, realize that if the lady is trading care for money, there's nothing 'so-called' about her professionalism. Caring for an AB or DL is hard, demanding work. Most women wouldn't touch the job with a 98-foot pole. I'm frankly very grateful for the few who are willing, and I certainly understand why they're charging what others would see as exorbitant rates. For that reason, respect her time as a resource. I've tried very hard to always follow through with commitments I've made to sitters, but I understand that there are many out there who will never follow through. Unfortunately, people like you and I help pay the price for the folks who enjoy wasting these ladies' time.

The lady you mention in Nottingham is probably the best-educated AB/DL professional I've run across in the past 35 years. She does not role-play; she treats you as she would treat a real baby or small child. To me, that's the ultimate ... and something few women are able to actually manage.

Stop beating yourself up for wanting this sort of care, and go for it! I treasure memories of babysitting sessions I had 25 or 30 years ago, and I am still in regular contact with women who cared for me a decade or more ago. Two or three have become very dear friends. If you never step out there, you may well miss fulfilling longstanding desires. Nothing is worth that, especially when you have the time and means to make your dreams come true.

Reactions: Trevor
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back