Status
Not open for further replies.

Rcramere

What’s up
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Ill start rhis off by saying I used to wet the bed on occasion but that was years ago. Lately though ive been waking up to very damp underwear and it seems to get worse every night. Does any one know what it is or what to do. Thanks in Advance!

Last edited:
I am going to assume that you want some advice on what to do and are not just stating a fact.

Since you imply that this has happened more than a few times (2 or 3), I think it is time to get a check-up at your GP to see what may be happening. A 22-year-old should not have damp underwear.

I agree time to see the docs and also sadly get some IC protection as well (ie Diepers) at night im afraid

That is an interesting statement. Was there supposed to be a question with it though?

if you look between the lines Slomo then yes it was :smile1:

Missy1 said:
if you look between the lines Slomo then yes it was :smile1:

No thanks. Always say what you mean to say. Be straight to the point, consistent, and truthful.

It's what I always do, and what I expect from others in order to properly convey what we are saying. "Reading between the lines" is how you mis-communicate, and can be quite dangerous. Since this is a text based forum, proper english is a bit of a requirement here.

As example, "baby talk" is frowned upon for this very reason. Or as a better example, some members here want the kind of result the OP is experiencing. He didn't say it was good, bad, or even concerning to him too. So you're jumping to a conclusion you have no idea is right or wrong. You could be giving him bad advice because of it too.

Fare enough Slomo i can defenetly agree on that statement, Just trying my best to read what they ask and reply based on that. Its just that the younger generation seems to cut down on words so to say and us " older" generations can sometime have trouble in understanding them as you so acuratly point out .

Missy1 said:
Fare enough Slomo i can defenetly agree on that statement, Just trying my best to read what they ask and reply based on that. Its just that the younger generation seems to cut down on words so to say and us " older" generations can sometime have trouble in understanding them as you so acuratly point out .

Thanks, and that's completely understandable. You'd be surprised how many times someone has said something here without realizing what they were truly saying- assuming everyone would read between the line- and pissing us off in the process.

Conversely the same when I've said something with the intent it be taken as I wrote it, but others read between the lines and interperted something that wasn't there. I've even been banned from other forums for it too.

And yeah, millenials insistence to butcher the english language is an ongoing problem. It's one thing for a genration to change the meaning of a word (gay, nerd, etc), come up with all new ones (ain't, truthieness, etc), but too many are now just not even trying to use them correctly at all. (R, U, etc).

But enough of that. I do still wonder what the OP was trying to get at with his statement.

Youre welkome :smile1:, on that i can compleatly understand and step down against you older members , I understand thats sad tho (im often sadly missunderstood in Forums as well hence i put in the apoligies in advance when i came in.)

Oh i agree 100 % Slomo try to talk to a 20 + via SMS or just even in a Pm LOL !

I would say based on the thanks in advance & general wording he asked for advice whether he should be concerned about this returning bed wetting problems and if anyone had any advices reg this problems

Missy1 said:
Youre welkome :smile1:, on that i can compleatly understand and step down against you older members , I understand thats sad tho (im often sadly missunderstood in Forums as well hence i put in the apoligies in advance when i came in.)

Oh i agree 100 % Slomo try to talk to a 20 + via SMS or just even in a Pm LOL !

I would say based on the thanks in advance & general wording he asked for advice whether he should be concerned about this returning bed wetting problems and if anyone had any advices reg this problems

Well IF that is the case, then yeah the OP should go see a doctor. Sudden or unexplained bedwetting can be a symptom of other underlying problems. Even if it's a welcomed development, it's best to make sure there isn't some other hidden development that's not welcomed.

Agreed IF this is indeed what he is asking advices for , since he also brings up earlier problem of this nature i would ad that it MIGHT be the same earlier problem that have again flaired up OR something new of course & and ONLY the medical professions can find that out.

As a bedwetter, I already sleep in a diaper every night, without fail.

But about a year ago I started having more and more leaks during the day resulting in damp underwear. I was getting off work every day and having to change when I got home due my briefs being damp or almost wet. I bit the bullet and saw a doctor about it and was diagnosed with OAB and urge incontinence...and finally having a diagnosis explained a LOT of things for me and made me realize I wasn't crazy, like I thought I was, for experiencing the daytme symptoms I have. The OAB also shed some light on my bedwetting as well.

Now I wear guards in my underwear during the day and don't have nearly as many day issues.

My point is: get to a doctor. Explain your situation. Its better to have SOME kind of answer than NO answer at all.

My bedwetting and daytime wetting is caused by my diabetes. So yes always get it checked out.

Go see your doctor but in the mean time start wearing pullups as a just incase, they will keep your pants and sheets dry when dealing with small dribles (damp underware). my incontinence issue (OAB) started that way and slowly progressed to full floods once in a while but quickly changed to peeing more often resulting in me needing to go to tapped diapers 24/7

Yeah so far i havent YET had Urine bedwetting BUT as Rob says im just waiting for that one to come as well alredy have Fecal (sigh ) So better being prepared in advance id say

Last edited by a moderator:
wet dreams will cause it

Def need to see GP, keep a diary of events beforehand, wear diapers, and weigh before and after wetting to get an idea of how much you leak. Also, do a bladder capacity test beforehand, drink water slowly until you really need to go, then pee into a graduated measuring jug, record the volume in millilitres. Don't worry about food hygiene, urine is sterile when it first come out, just pour away and wash the jug straight after,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back