• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Howdy from the nursery

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustRenee

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Renee . I am 44 female an ab/dl and have my own nursery. I am married
My husband is ab/dl as well . He has worked hard making us a beautiful nursery.

JustRenee said:

Welcome JustRenee! Married couples who share the indulgence are rare here. That's cool you both participate. Do you take turns being a mommy/daddy or are both ABs at the same time?

Do you have any other interests/hobbies you would like to share?

Welcome justrenee. Sounds awesome that both share the same interest.

JustRenee said:

hi, Renee! Maybe your name was a sign, it's French for "re-born". It works. Gives a great image of babyhood. Mine is French for very pretty and Cherokee for "just sprouted" as in "di ne djo li" (those people who are just sprouting-- babies) and ah-djo-li means childish. Welcome to our part of the world.

welcome JustRenee

NThat is so cool that you know the meaning of my name . I read it in my baby book and was always fascinated by its meaning .

- - - Updated - - -

My husband and I met online in a diaper chatroom on msn 15 years ago

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for welcoming me . I am trying to figure out all the features of the group. :)

- - - Updated - - -

I am 44 years old and wear diapers fulltime. I have 2 early memories about diapers as a
young child. Once when the family was at a friend's house I accidentally wet my pants. I
was very young 4 or 5 at the most. My mom's friend made me lay down while she put a
diaper on me. My mom made me keep it on till we got home. Then I told her I had to go
to the bathroom and she said to have my dad undo my diaper. I did but Maybe I should
have just used the diaper. Another time I took one of my baby sisters diapers and put it on.
But fearing I would get in trouble I took it off. As the years went by I thought about
diapers often.. Then one night I was at my dad's house playing on his computer typed in
adult diapers or something like that and found out I was not the only
one. I was so excited! I finally figured out the truth I was not alone and not the only one
with this desire . When i got my own apartmentt and my own computer a whole new world opened up for me.
I got the courage to buy adult diapers! I also got up the nerve to meet another diaper lover in a
bar. It was so great. Although things didn't work out with him as far as romance he
encouraged me to find another diaper lover. So I did I met my husband in a msn diaper
chat room. We talked on the net for awhile then the phone finally he came to meet me and
I moved home with him. He loves diapers as much as I do and is always well stocked. I
have been here 15 YEARS now and have been diapered ever since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back