Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would anyone be interested in joining a CoD 4/5 and CSS game network?

Default Would anyone be interested in joining a CoD 4/5 and CSS game network?

Would anyone be interested in joining a COD4/5 and CSS gaming network? I just came across some good deals on them and decided to open up a gaming network. Figured since I wouldn't be losing that much money if it failed to go ahead and try. Well, it'll be opened May 5th if everything goes well and I'll have the domain up for clickage then.

what is it exactly?

i've been playing COD4 quite frequently lately.

I already belong to a PC gaming clan however I don't have any of those games anyways. However if you add TF2 or Left 4 Dead, that will be another story.

Quote Originally Posted by mm3 View Post
    PC FTW<3

Bryce: so yeah on what we talked about... =D
    Hmm? Confused.

And yea, these are just to get started. I figured since I got a good deal on them I might as well give it a try and if it flops, then I don't lose that much money.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky View Post
    ^wait, so this is for PC only?
    In all likelihood from what I seen, Yes.

After May, yes (study leave has just started, and once I start playing I can't stop)

ooo, oh well.

COD4 is really a sweet game. i just got xbox live recently, and the multiplayer in this is one of the best i've ever seen. the leveling system is really cool, deffinitly adds a really cool replay value to it.

I just thought I'd swap out CSS for TF2. I just gave TF2 a go and I love it more than CSS. And mm3 got me addicted to COD4 now =)

I'm just including it into my monthly budget now so yay for opening in May.