• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hi meow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butterflyfairy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I'm a little girl I like cute things and fluffy animals my favourite color is pink! I have social phobia and I'm really bad at talking that's why I think of myself as a kitten because kittens don't talk but there still good friends =^-^=

Butterflyfairy said:
I'm a little girl I like cute things and fluffy animals my favourite color is pink! I have social phobia and I'm really bad at talking that's why I think of myself as a kitten because kittens don't talk but there still good friends =^-^=

Welcome to you Butterflyfairy! I like your name. I have two cats and a dog. Cats are much more different than dogs.

I have social anxiety myself. At a party you'll find me trying to fit into a conversation but usually I wind up hanging by the food table.

Besides you cat, do you have any hobbies?

Scaramouche said:
Welcome to you Butterflyfairy! I like your name. I have two cats and a dog. Cats are much more different than dogs.

I have social anxiety myself. At a party you'll find me trying to fit into a conversation but usually I wind up hanging by the food table.

Besides you cat, do you have any hobbies?

thank you :D oh I'm even too scared for parties so, you'll find me at parties with my teddy bears eating sweets and not talking n.n umm I like playing with my toys and reading picture books and decorating my room C:

Butterflyfairy said:
thank you :D oh I'm even too scared for parties so, you'll find me at parties with my teddy bears eating sweets and not talking n.n umm I like playing with my toys and reading picture books and decorating my room C:

Decorating with what? Animals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back