How did you figure out that you liked wearing diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't ever remember not liking diapers. My earliest memory of liking them I had to have been around 5 years old and I took one off my Cabbage Patch doll and put it in my underwear and pulled up my overalls over it.

I remember wishing my parents would have another child when i was young so i'd get access to nappies but ive always been the youngest, bottom of the 'hand me down' pile.
When i was young, pre 11 i think, id make my own nappies out of carrier bags and large sanatary pads. They were never very good.
I eventually plucked up the courage to cycle to the local petrol station which had a small shop selling life's essentials.
I was petrified buying my first pack of baby nappies. I can still remember the make... corner shop type brand...
'NOW All in one disposable nappies '
Probably terrible absorption compared with pampers or the like.
Aged 11 or 12 i adapted them to fit me with masking tape to extend the tapes. Later i worked out that using masking tape again i could stick 2 together and put tapes to tapes on my hips, almost a perfect fit.
After discovering adult nappies once i'd passed my driving test i've never stopped.

I recall wearing plastic underpants over my training underwear at age 4. At age 5 I was put back into plastic underpants after having several nighttime accidents. It was embarrassing at the time but I ALWAYS remember not having wet pjs or sheets anymore while wearing. At age 8 I was put back into a diaper & plastic underpants by a friend's mother at a sleepover which set the stage for me to "like" the comfort and security of diapers and plastic underpants. I was out of protection by age 9 but my mom still kept a plastic mattress cover on my bed until age 11. At age 12 / 13 I bought my own plastic underpants due to not understanding wet dreams. I was out of these by age 13 / 14 but at age 18 and going to college I put myself back into diapers / plastic underpants due to wetting the bed again at night. I guess age 8 was when it hit me the most as to the "liking" of diapers and plastic underpants.

I think I've always liked diapers. I remember when I was little, I remember always wanted to wear every time I watched Rugrats.

I remember having strong curiosity at about 12 or 13 years old; after my niece was born and there always being diapers around for a few years after that since my niece was at my house a lot at that time.

I always had a fascination with diapers. Once I was out of them as a child I did go for a few years before I was interested in them again but I remember around maybe when I was 8 I had found a swimdiaper from when i was younger and I would wake up before everyone on the weekend and wear it for a bit. Eventually it did get found and thrown out, I never did use it. The desire and fascination had gone away again after that for a few years until my young Cousin was born and he was in diapers until he was 5 or 6. I remember stealing 2 pullups from him when they were in for holidays from out of state. One time in Kindergarten I had a bit of an accident and somehow made it through the day without anyone figuring it out, when I got home my parents threatened to put me in diapers again if it happened more than that one time, I often wonder what might have happened had I had another accident.

I'm an incontinent my self until I was elementary. Stopped wearing for a year or two, and then decided to go back to wearing diapers until now.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Oh, God... I just knew, at two. It felt all wrong to be potty training, and trying to do things in the toilet. I'd b3n self contained. Most kids down the block still we're. Why did I have to change? It never left my brain, from those days forward. Didn't have the courage to fake it, but had the secrecy streak, and began to use it. Suppression works for certain periods, where life is eventful, but the brain always took me back. The good smells. The nurturing, I'm sure. The center of attention, until the next one popped out. For those, and every other reason, I knew then what I know now; diapers and me were meant to be!

- - - Updated - - -

I'd BEEN self contained....

When I was around 3 or 4 I remember waking up on a Sunday morning in a wet diaper and not wanting to take it off. I got ready and distinctly remember deciding to conceal it under my clothes, there was something about the feeling of sliding my pants over my diaper. My mom ended up busting me when I was at Church and I think that was the last time she let me wear diapers which sucked because I wet the bed until I was 11 or 12. One day when I was in early puberty, it was my parent's anniversary and my siblings decided to do a reenactment performance of their lives up to that point. Since I was the youngest, I was conscripted to play the baby. My mom baby-sat and had a closet full of diapers so they found the largest diaper and instructed me to put it on and reenact them bringing home their 1st baby. I protested but as soon as I put it on I knew that I liked it and from then on I was constantly sneaking and wearing diapers. Eventually, my 1st sexual experience involved a diaper and that pretty much sealed it for me.

I only liked plastic backed diapers and once they started being replaced by cloth backed diapers, I thought that was the end of my diaper fetish. It wasn't until I was an adult that I discovered that adult diapers were still plastic backed and I found out what AB/DL was. The whole time I figured I was the one who was into diapers.

I have had a desire for diapers that i can remember since i was 4. My mom cleaned houses and she would take me with here and at one house they had diapers in a closet in the bathroom. I was only 4 so i wasn't smart at the time and i used one and put it back in the closet and got busted. From that point I didn't wear again till i was about 7 or 8 when I had access to diapers again. I wore diapers when ever i could get them all the way through till i could drive and buy my own. I got caught again when i was about 15 and my parents eventually accepted it after I showed them several articles online. For them as long as it was out of site out of mind it was fine. Now that I'm older I wear most days and really enjoy it.

I was fascinated with diapers at a young age.

I first noticed the desire to be put back in diapers and to become a baby again began to emerge and recur when I was 5, around the time my younger cousins were born, if I recall correctly, I was having a hard time adjusting to school and my mother was really trying to pound it into my head that I had to be a mature and dignified young man even at this early age, so whenever I would see the constant love, care and affection showered upon my younger cousins and how simple their lives were, I would think to my young self, "my wouldn't it be nice to be a baby again, they sure have it good". It was also around this time that whenever a cartoon character I was watching got diapered or regressed, I would get red-faced and envious, I would think to myself, "why can't that be me". There was a group of neighbourhood girls I hung around with at the time and they always liked playing house, guess what role I always chose to play?... the baby and I enjoyed it. So between 5 and 6 seems to be where the desires crystallized, although, I wouldn't be surprised if these desires existed earlier, it's just that I can't really recall an a-ha moment happening before the age of 5.

According to my mother, I was potty-trained young, 18 months, and she always remarks that it was a chore and a hassle to potty train me because I would throw temper tantrums whenever she tried to remove my diaper and sit me on the potty. Perhaps, 18-month old me subconsciously knew that he really liked diapers too, though I can't remember anything from that early on.

So, to echo some of the sentiments expressed here, it would appear that I was always fascinated by diapers and wanting to be a baby again, though the desires became prevalent between 5 and 6 and I wouldn't act out on these desires until I was 14 and in high-school.

I was around 10-ish when I discovered my love for diapers. My brother was born when I was in kindergarten, and I would remember having to bring out the diapers for him during changing time. I would constantly see those thick plastic diapers getting tossed away one after the other. Flash forward to summer camp when I was in primary school, I would see the toddlers getting changed out of their diapers and Pull-Ups and into fresh ones. One of the teen counselors took the bag of dirty diapers and jokingly waved them in front of us as he walked by to toss them in the bin. That image of the bag being waved in front of me stuck with me, and I wonder if any of the other campers vividly remembers that image as well.

When my brother was put into Pull-Ups for potty training, I became fascinated by the idea of underwear that is actually a diaper. I would sometimes jokingly put on a pair and pee in it. My mother eventually caught me doing this, and she yelled at me and said that I should not be discouraging my brother from using the potty. It was also during that time that I noticed the girls' design looked cuter than the boys' design. I then recalled my memory of summer camp and noticed the wet girls' Pull-Ups in the diaper bag as it was waved in front of me. When I got to secondary school, I would search the diaper bins for Pull-Ups as I fondly remembered from my childhood. Before the vast images on the internet, I would just remember the designs from the grocery store shelves and from the bins. By the time I got to uni, I grew the balls to actually go to a grocery store and buy my own packs. This is probably where my fascination with girls' Pull-Ups and Drynites stems from.

I hope I did not contradict myself in this post or in previous posts. My fascination with diapers was not as straightforward as others perceive. It actually segued towards Pull-Ups as I began to discover what made me tick. On a side note, I think it's safer for me as a male to buy girls' Pull-Ups and Drynites, as the clerks and the customers will not suspect that they are for me, but for a younger relative.

I started going in my pants and finally put a diaper on.

I have faint memories of my mom or dad diapering before bed I think was 5 at the time. My mom said I was very difficult kid to potty train I think that where my love for diapers came from. I do remember being mad to wear pull ups for nap time in Pre-K and kindergarten.

I've come to love wearing a diaper. Not in the sense that I see so often here, but in a different fashion. I love that they hide my issue. It took me about 15 years to finally realize that I love them. I call them my magic underwear. Simply because they magically hide my issue from anyone who doesn't know my issue. Sure, certain friends and family know I wear, and that I call them my magic undies, but to the common person, they don't know I wear (maybe some do, if I bend over, or raise my arms to reach something, but other than that - they don't, and no one has ever mentioned it.).

So, I'm comfortable in who I am, my problems, and how I deal. I've never, ever heard of someone meeting a person in a wheelchair, and ask them - why. Nobody would ask us "why" we wear if they saw any tell-tale signs. It just doesn't happen in the real world, as far as I know, from personal experience.

I'm happy with my decision. I wear because it's more comfortable for me. Yes, I try samples, trying to find that holy grail of absorbency, and, in that respect, I think I've found it in terms of disposables. I'm now venturing into the world of cloth, because I'm leaking at night. This has been a long 3 months trying to figure out what works. Sure, I can still use a disposable, but, with my recent leaking, and my desire to save money - I am trying cloth. My new challenges are washing, pinning, folding, storing, and how to reduce smells...... it's a hard road so far. But, I've got 15 years in some sort of plastic backed (cloth backed suck, because they weep, btw), and I'm not trying something to carry me thru the rest of my life. At 50, I've got to figure something out to save money. If I stay in disposables until I'm 80, my figure is it's gonna cost me $65k for the next 30 years. and - that's at my current 3 per day average, Maybe cloth will remove a third of that cost? I'm not sure.... but - I do know, that the next 12 months will give me a clue as to my next 30 (if I even live that long), lol.

When I was a child I used to take the pillow case off my pillow and put it on like a diaper. I can remember thinking about wearing diapers throughout my life and now I wear them frequently and at times 24/7 for days when possible.

Somewhere around 13, I think it started with desire to go back to being a bedwetter. Then one day I saw a commercial for Goodnites and I knew I had to have them. I think I managed to buy a pack within a month or so and from the moment I put the first one on I knew I was hooked. Before that I truly don't recall a desire for diapers.

I wanted to wear them again when I was nine but was disappointed none of them fit me and thought I would need astronaut diapers and get them from there all the way in Texas. Then I saw Depends at Safeway in 4th grade and they looked like real diapers to me. They were that old 90's bag design and the diapers were green. They looked nothing like baby diapers and more like underwear and then they did a new design and they looked more like a real diaper with two tabs. I would always envy babies and small children who were still in them. But it never occurred to me to just start wearing them until 6th grade but I had no access to them then because we lived in the suburbs and then we lived in the country. I didn't get my first pack until I was driving and had my own license. If we hadn't moved, I would have gotten them sooner and hid them in my room because they were building a shopping center outside our neighborhood and putting in a pharmacy. But we moved just as they were starting. I would have ridden my bike and take my backpack there and buy them and stuff them in the backpack and hide them.

sgdl88 said:
As long as i can remember i liked wearing diapers, my earliest memory of wanting to wear diapers was probably in primary/elementary school maybe earlier, i just liked the feeling of wearing one. I was actually still wearing diapers at about age 5 when i saw photos of myself in a diaper .

whenever i went shopping with my parents and i passed by the diaper aisle a strange feeling struck me , i didn't know what it was then , all i know was that i wanted to wear the diaper and i managed to find leftover diapers that i wore when i was little and i just secretly wear them. I finished the diapers and none left and i just have fantasies about wearing them after.

Fast forward to secondary/ high school suppressing these feelings thinking they were weird and all, i discovered on the internet about people wearing diapers and came to know about AB/DL and here i am now a DL and like i mentioned in my recent other post accepting myself for who i am after the years of struggles suppressing of these feelings.

I would like to know how others figure out they like diapers?

LAS VEGAS- I was 6 years old and on a consistent basis stole any of my little sister's diapers, which I would wear. Skip about another 5-6 years and suddenly I got a super wierd feeling everytime I passed an aisle with diapers on them, and it got to the point where I began to hoard art of said subject- mostly of the other gender.

Those held many a masterbatory session until this year, when I actually got the chance to wear them. I took it, and here I am today, occasionally wearing them but truly enjoying it when I do...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back