Not open for further replies.

BigLittle

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I have been thinking about getting my first pair of panties (I am male), and was wondering what brands are most comfortable, fabric wise. And cutest designs.

EDIT: Currently looking at aerie boybriefs, any thoughts on these?

Last edited:
The ultimate choice is up to you, but according to Herroom dot com in their current Undie Awards, the Bali Skimp Skamp panties are the favorite ( Buy by hips size, not by waist size but keep in mind a size 6 in one brand may fit better in a size 5 in another, for example ). ) Two other excellent choices are Vanity Fair
( Ravissaunt, their Lace Ravissaunt ) or Shadowline. I use all three in nylon, and really like any of the three. I wear a size 6 in the Bali panties, and size 5 in the Vanity Fair and Shadowline, but personally I prefer the Shadowline. Maidenform also has a good line of panties and bras. Each company makes a light control panty, and if ordered, order them in the same size as your regular size. All are sold by her room dot com, so you have a convenient site to compare these panties and many other pieces of lingerie in many brands. I am not saying that this is the only place to buy quality lingerie, because it isn't. It is simply my preferred vendor because I have always had better than excellent service. They are also CD/ TG friendly. Another advantage of these brands is that you can find each in your local department stores, but all brands may not be available in all stores. Enjoy wearing your panties, regardless of brand and panty style you prefer.
As I said in the beginning, it is up to you to find what you like. I hope this helps, and that you get other helps from other CD/Tv's here.

I usually wear Bali Skimp Skamp size 7 panties most days. Today I happen to have on
a Rago panty girdle size XL and holding up my nylons. As always whatever I wear there's
a diaper on underneath.

BigLittle said:
I have been thinking about getting my first pair of panties (I am male), and was wondering what brands are most comfortable, fabric wise. And cutest designs.
EDIT: Currently looking at aerie boybriefs, any thoughts on these?

my first pair of panties
Hope you are up to the challenge - one pair is not going satisfy your quest.
You have the plain jane Hanes -
Fruit of the Loom in white -
and then in colors -
then in granny panty style -
briefs -
hi hip -
bikini -
rio Brazilian cut -
then ala minimal thongs g strings

cotton -
nylon -
polyester -
satin -
in stretchable lycra spandex -

OK - accessory trim - and detailing.

blondiewoof
Pay attention good karma here
Buy by hips size, not by waist size but keep in mind a size 6 in one brand may fit better in a size 5 in another

This is real important information - think hourglass fitting the panty has to slide nudge slip past the wide hips to rest on the waist be it high or low.
Don't buy by the waist - the panty will be too small to fit your otherwise hourglass figure.
Stretchable lycra spandex panties will fit differently due to more flexible fabric.

If you wear jockey briefs aka "Y" fronts get out a tape measure and measure the dimensions of the male panty.
You want the WAIST the HIP (generally 3-4 inches lower than the waist) and the RISE * what the heck is the RISE ?
The RISE is the distance between the top of the front waist to the crotch seam in the crotch or that lacking just the bottom of the crotch.
An additional measurement is handy the distance from that bottom of the crotch to the top of the rear waist.
The RISE is important for having enough room to cover diapers like a diaper cover.
Another factor to consider is crotch width - if you have too little a crotch your male equipment is apt to be pinched or sneak out the sides
and be vulnerable to the slings and pains of outrageous exposure.

Take your measurements and match them to a panty selection you are viewing.
In better panty stores (Victoria's Secret) there may be trial fitting panties
to get your size and fitting down pat. The sales person can help if you are
not really all that uptight about your first venture. It is just underwear with
features missing the "Y" front and wide crotch.

I can't be there to take you into the fitting room for useful hints and suggestions of an intimate nature -
you will just have to experiment on your own.

Your first panty should be something plain at minimal cost - later when you have your vital statistics down
then you can venture to buy packaged panties at cost savings - and later the more extravagant expensive
lacy frilly sissy ones like you just came back from a shopping trip to France *
*They are playing my song "I see London I see France I see underpants" - oh do I see underpants ula la la !

Since this a diaper forum - think ahead of how you are going to mix and match
diapers with panties - Oh won't you be the cute one !

A trip to Wal*Mart Target or other major retailer will open horizons for
plain ordinary every day panties (lingerie). A trip to Victoria's Secret
will be even more revealing.
Don't want the embarrassment of buying in person - consider online shopping.
Order minimally - yes the Shipping and Handling is a killer - if buying a bunch
of panties see if returning is an option (it is underwear and generally is not
returnable for obvious reasons). Make sure your guess-ta-ment is something
you can live with.
There is always Ebay for another source - the Sears catalog has come a long
long way baby !

It takes medication or meditation usually to train yourself to not 'erect'. If you do, the ones with the narrow crotch will accent the ummm... uprising in a spectacular way. Women's market target pull on diapers are getting really fancy, the Allways Discrete Boutique ones are what I have now. I must blushingly say these are awesome. They even FEEL pretty. I'm hoping to find some similar with flower and or butterfly prints. When I was a (smaller) girl the anxiety and embarrassment factors were part of the fun. That was when dinosaurs walked the Earth of course. Now people don't usually blink when you buy the most outrageously pretty undergarments. There's a huge selection of Valentine's Day 'unmentionables' on sale but after Valentines they'll be on a clearance rack with a very sweet markdown. Lots of red and pink and yellow in the mix.

For putting over diapers, the best I've found are the infamous 'granny panties'. The selections are generally with regards to the prints or primary colors.

I have worn panties for years, the very first ones i bought was a 6 pack of solid colored Hanes from wal mart, before i went i figured out what size i needed by looking at their sizing chart online and wound up with size 7 or large depending on which brand though in some brands that are more generously cut or are stretchy i wear size 6/m. I always wear the full cut briefs aka granny panties. The best ones to me are the Bali brand i also like hanes and vassarette and have a coupe pair of LauraAshley and and Cupid brand that i really like but my absolute favorites are 2 pair of delta Burke brand i got online, they are really comfy and durabe but kind of hard to find

I love Aerie undies, they were all I bought for a good long time. They're very comfortable, and most of them (at least, when I bought them last) always had little bows in the front. Super adorable.

Hanes is always a good choice! I love their underwear and if you want to be discreet, no one at Walmart or Target is really going to bat an eye at you buying them or assume anything. I really like their fabric choices feelings wise, but I'm not a fan of the prints.

Have you ever tried MeUndies? I really like them! They're this really nice smooth texture... adorable prints and you can get whatever cut you'd like. They're super flattering and the prints are amazing.

Thank you for all of your recommendations! I just ordered a pair of Ivy's and I got some hanes! They're very comfy! :D

Try Lady Tena Discreet, available in many supermarkets and pharmacists,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back