Branded Diapers (Marvel, Disney, etc.) for older?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Secret240

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Anyone know:

A) Branded Diapers (Marvel, Disney, etc.) for larger people?

B) Ways to change larger ones to include said brands?

C) Any other way around this "Dilemma"?

You can find translucent landing strip stickers or diaper tapes online in a few places. Many of them are copied from actual baby diapers and others are just various fun little designs.

That's about as close as you're going to get. It would take a miracle to get an adult diaper with licensed Disney characters.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

We can only hope, either that, or some open source sticker designs perhaps...

winnerchickendinner said:
It would take a miracle to get an adult diaper with licensed Disney characters.

Very true. However, I wonder if a company approached them and said they wanted to market an adult diaper to families raising autistic youths. I've heard that Tykables are actually popular with non-abdl users for that sense of playful innocence. Maybe Disney could get behind that but no major public company is going to attach their brand to ABDL.

It'd be nice to see Disney acknowledge something like this. Even a denial (with good reasons) might be interesting. That said, it'd have to be bought to their attention first and most ABDL companies probably know it probably wouldn't be worth a try :sad:.

I don't want Disney or Marvel to recognize ABDL diaper companies. No need to be in the spotlight.

12srepaid said:
I don't want Disney or Marvel to recognize ABDL diaper companies. No need to be in the spotlight.
What's wrong with a little spotlight? I wouldn't mind abdl being at least a little normalized in society so that when people do hear about it they don't immediately think pedophilia.

Why not?

12srepaid said:

To be fair, the literal marketing campaign for Zootopia was outright courting Furries. I'm not saying it's likely, but, the right movie comes along where Disney feels like they'll make more money by doing so, that's the only thing they're gonna care about, :p

Slightly off topic but do any of our UK members know if 2000AD ever liscenced their characters for diapers? Any Dredd diapers? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back