• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

An introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

luier100

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
Hello
I am Luier100, an diaperlover from the Netherlands. I am 24 years and I life together with my girlfriend.
I only use diapers during holidays and some weekends. I like to combine diapers with a bit of BDSM.

luier100 said:
Hello
I am Luier100, an diaperlover from the Netherlands. I am 24 years and I life together with my girlfriend.
I only use diapers during holidays and some weekends. I like to combine diapers with a bit of BDSM.

Welcome luier100! We have a few other members from the Netherlands. What are some of your hobbies and interests?

Thanks, my hobbies are: photography, volunteer work ( fire-rescue etc) , traveling, DIY etc.

luier100 said:
Thanks, my hobbies are: photography, volunteer work ( fire-rescue etc) , traveling, DIY etc.

Awesome! What was your last DIY project?

My last project is still going on, I am busy with inproving my new house. And as a small project i am working with Domoticz to control my house lights with my phone. My next project is going to be a self made diaper storage box/cabinet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back