• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone, I am happy to be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlewes

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I have been an AB for many years. I love all part of being an AB, from the diapers to even nap time (I know naps interrupt playtime but I still like them). I feel the world is a safer place when I am little.

I love to go camping, be outdoors, and other general adventures. Film is my favorite medium, and animation is my favorite form of movies.
My favorite movie is Who Framed Roger Rabbit. I love photography; my favorite subject is still-life. The hobby and job that takes up most of my time is computer engineering. If you have a computer question, I can more than likely help or point you the right direction.

I have always admired your community, and it has been very useful in the past. I thought it was time to join your community and be able to contribute and thank people for their insights and help. I am very exicted to be here!

Thank you for taking the time to read my post :)

littlewes said:
I have been an AB for many years. I love all part of being an AB, from the diapers to even nap time (I know naps interrupt playtime but I still like them). I feel the world is a safer place when I am little.

I love to go camping, be outdoors, and other general adventures. Film is my favorite medium, and animation is my favorite form of movies.
My favorite movie is Who Framed Roger Rabbit. I love photography; my favorite subject is still-life. The hobby and job that takes up most of my time is computer engineering. If you have a computer question, I can more than likely help or point you the right direction.

I have always admired your community, and it has been very useful in the past. I thought it was time to join your community and be able to contribute and thank people for their insights and help. I am very exicted to be here!

Thank you for taking the time to read my post :)

Thank you for joining! :) Welcome to the site! That was a great intro. I hope to meet Roger Rabbit at Disneyland some day.

Welcome, that's a great intro! I'm glad you've been helped by visiting here and now are joining, it's always great to see new members! I agree nap time is great too by the way :)

Scaramouche said:
Thank you for joining! :) Welcome to the site! That was a great intro. I hope to meet Roger Rabbit at Disneyland some day.

Thank you, Scaramouche for welcoming. I am glad you liked my intro, I am not very good at writing about myself, I think to close to the subject matter. Funny story I have met Roger Rabbit at Disney World it was an awesome moment :D he signed the cast on my broken arm. I would love to get back to Disneyland someday, I have not been since I was like six.

- - - Updated - - -

RompingBulbasaur said:
Welcome, that's a great intro! I'm glad you've been helped by visiting here and now are joining, it's always great to see new members! I agree nap time is great too by the way :)

Thank you RompingBulbasaur, I am glad to be here. Great username super cute (made me all smiles and giggles). I am glad I have found someone who is also pro naptime :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back