• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot chocolate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
OH I'VE GOT IT! Yeah so I really like hot coco(and The Polar Express) Hi I'm Hotcocoman07 I'm a gay male and an ABDL with a genetic bedwetting problem(probably what got me into this group). I'm a little nervous when it comes to meeting ABDL+ people, but I joined this site to meet others like me and find a true understanding of some personal problems I have with what I love(soul search-y stuff you know?), so please feel free to talk to me aboutanything I love to talk theoretical. I have a big post coming up soon that will really clear things up, but it's one of those big projects that I want to kind of ignore(due to the content), but i'll get to it one day. I've posted some comments and what not before I did this introduction thing because I really wasn't sure if I should join but from what I've seen nothing but a group of truly caring individuals!:) As for what interest me in particular about diapers is hands down, pull-ups and the idea of age regression.

Now, before you start thinking to yourself "wow, this dude is pretty alright" watch as I BLOW YOUR MINDS AWAY!..........I ALSO LIKE COFFEE!
*audience gasps at how a man who likes a sweet thing that is hot ALSO likes another sweet thing that is hot*
Yeah so if you couldn't tell I like me some hot drinks. However, here at Hotcocoman07, LLC we don't discriminate, we enjoy cold human beverages too like a coke-a-mc-cola and milkshakes are pretty cool too I guess. besides drinks I love video games, not with other people though, I get a little bossy when stuff doesn't go my way. As for a career I plan to do some film and audio stuff since I'm pretty good at that. Though don't really want to talk about future plans cause it makes me sad. I LOVE drama, improv, and theatre it's great and almost everyone who does good improv can make me laugh.(also love movies just got back into The Phantom of the Opera) YouTube is COCAIN to me I LOVE YouTube.(note:not the people who run YouTube, they're totally despicable, or the site, I love the content creators, my favorite would probably be NerdCubed) I also love music, I've played trombone since 6th grade, was in marching band for five years (joined my 8th grade-12th grade) and just started to pick up on playing keyboard. I'm currently evaluating Cowboy Bebop's OST.

So as scatterbrained as that introduction was, I hope who's ever reading this will eventually become my friend.

HERE WE ONLY HAVE ONE RULE NEVER EVER LET IT COOL!
-Tom Hanks

Welcome Hotcocoman07! I like the song Hot Chocolate too! Unfortunately, I didn't get to see the movie this Christmas. I did listen to the SD, though! Sounds like we have similar drink interests, although I've more or less given up Coke. Milkshakes are a weakness, but again, I'm trying to cut back.

Yes, we are a friendly and likable bunch. If you have any questions, please ask! I see you have already been active in the threads - That's great!

Welcome, that was a really fun introduction! Hot coco and the Polar express are both great!

Welcome Hotcocoman07 I am glad you have joined the site. I am new to the site as well. I love your intro :) I hope you find the answers you are looking for, please know there is nothing wrong with your interests as long as it does not harm others in the process. I love improv, which do you like better short or long form? I agree I love the content on YouTube, the overlords that run the internet I can pass on :(. It's awesome that you have music talent, it is truly a skill :). My Musical talent is in being a good audience and playing the radio.

Thanks for the comments, I love both forms of Improv, but I do like a shorter, sporadic session better, all of the times I've tried longer sessions and it can get hectic. (the group I'm with doesn't have a long attention spans)

Hotcocoman07 said:
Thanks for the comments, I love both forms of Improv, but I do like a shorter, sporadic session better, all of the times I've tried longer sessions and it can get hectic. (the group I'm with doesn't have a long attention spans)

I hope my reply find you well [emoji4] thank you for getting back to me [emoji3]

Totally agree on the short form vs long form. Also agree on the short attention spans as an audience long form seems to always be about five minutes to long. It has it’s place it is just really really hard to pull off well :).

If you have not guessed I have family members that are part of an improv group, so we shop talk all of the time about different parts of improve. As a result I am always curious what other people’s views are [emoji4] so thank you for sharing. Improv is an amazing art form, people who can pull it off are specially skilled people.

I hope you have a great day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

littlewes said:
I hope my reply find you well [emoji4] thank you for getting back to me [emoji3]

Totally agree on the short form vs long form. Also agree on the short attention spans as an audience long form seems to always be about five minutes to long. It has it’s place it is just really really hard to pull off well :).

If you have not guessed I have family members that are part of an improv group, so we shop talk all of the time about different parts of improve. As a result I am always curious what other people’s views are [emoji4] so thank you for sharing. Improv is an amazing art form, people who can pull it off are specially skilled people.

I hope you have a great day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Improv truly is an art form, but it sure is a wild art form! :eek:
hope to see you around on the forms!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back