Ever met anyone who refers to themselves as ABPT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fragarach

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Discovered an interesting person who refers to herself as a ABPT...
Adult baby pre toddler.
She is smallish and in Baby mode, won't crawl or walk.
Prefers being carried, feed, clothed and having her diaper changed without any more physical assistance than a normal pre toddler stage would give.
ABPT...new term to me.

Anyway just wanted to share.

Yeah, I've never heard that term used either. It's kind of redundant don't you think? I mean, while Adult Baby can cover a wide variety of little ages, the key word is baby and I would say that anything that constitutes as a baby is by default a pre-toddler. Adding the PT (Pre-Toddler) just seems like extra clarification of the little age. Furthermore, if one looks up pre-toddler age, that's usually between 12 and 18 months and some of the behaviours she describes fall outside of that age range, such as not crawling or walking and basically behaving like a pre-verbal baby. Perhaps PVAB (Pre Verbal Adult Baby) would be a better initialism for her brand of play, but ABPT sounds interesting as well.

I'll also note, that what this person describes synchs up with how I am when I'm in baby mode. My age tends to fluctuate, sometimes I can waddle and play with toys and talk like a toddler, but at other times I'll be closer to a few months old and I'll just lay back, kick my legs and want to be taken care of. So by this logic, I could be ABPT or PVAB too, though I still prefer using the term ABDL, it just seems to fit better and it rolls off the tongue nicer :paci:

Wouldn't pre-toddler be the same as baby? So abpt is a redundant term like adult baby baby.

In the modern world we seem to have an acronym for every occasion. I was a dl many years before Abdl was a thing. I would recommend enjoy who you are and what makes you happy and dont worry about what acronym you are [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never heard that term and like poofybutt says kinda redundant. If it was up to me I'd like to see the category go from ABDL to ABDLDO, the DO being diaper obsessed. I know that's how I feel any more....I went from a diaper lover to being totally obsessed with wearing them and looking forward to the next time, usually night time, when I can put another one on. Crazy? Anybody else feel that way???

sotexasDL said:
Never heard that term and like poofybutt says kinda redundant. If it was up to me I'd like to see the category go from ABDL to ABDLDO, the DO being diaper obsessed. I know that's how I feel any more....I went from a diaper lover to being totally obsessed with wearing them and looking forward to the next time, usually night time, when I can put another one on. Crazy? Anybody else feel that way???

What do you think "love" means? There have been countless people who went from being mildly in love to outright obsessed with some long love. It all falls under the same category (a d yes people can love inanimate objects every bit as another person).

Saying you're in love and obsessed is as redundant as saying your a baby and pre-toddler.

Slomo said:
What do you think "love" means? There have been countless people who went from being mildly in love to outright obsessed with some long love. It all falls under the same category (a d yes people can love inanimate objects every bit as another person).

Saying you're in love and obsessed is as redundant as saying your a baby and pre-toddler.

What do I think "love" means? I certainly don't think love means obsessed. I do agree that it is probably a matter of degree to which you love and whether that takes you into the obsessed degree depends on you. So technically they are in the same category compared to AB and DL which can go in different directions or down the same path. I just know that my love for diapers turned into an obsession...and for me that's a good thing as I really look forward to wearing them.

sotexasDL said:
What do I think "love" means? I certainly don't think love means obsessed. I do agree that it is probably a matter of degree to which you love and whether that takes you into the obsessed degree depends on you. So technically they are in the same category compared to AB and DL which can go in different directions or down the same path. I just know that my love for diapers turned into an obsession...and for me that's a good thing as I really look forward to wearing them.

The rest of the world would disagree with you. Love incompases many aspects, not just people relationships. Love can also be obsessive. I could link more, but you get the picture.

Love
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love
Obsessive love
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsessive_love

Oh cute. People should be as they want and if they want to label themselves I say go for it!

Never heard the term either.

Fragarach said:
Discovered an interesting person who refers to herself as a ABPT...
Adult baby pre toddler.
She is smallish and in Baby mode, won't crawl or walk.
Prefers being carried, feed, clothed and having her diaper changed without any more physical assistance than a normal pre toddler stage would give.
ABPT...new term to me.

Anyway just wanted to share.

Pre-Toddler implying what exactly? But sounds interesting...

Slomo said:
The rest of the world would disagree with you. Love incompases many aspects, not just people relationships. Love can also be obsessive. I could link more, but you get the picture.

Love
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love
Obsessive love
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsessive_love

Well thanks so much for all your research in input. I think that all those pages of jibberish is pretty well summed up in those couple of sentences that I posted. And like I said at the end was that's just the way "I feel" so doesn't really pertain to how anybody else feels.

ThePenguinLover said:
Maybe she identifies as younger than a lot of people who us the term AB? I mean, I can't walk. CP. But not at least crawling? Wow, that's trust, there. Good Lord at the mental gymnastics it'd take not to use even single words, or to let someone feed me. Ahhhh! Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope! I regress pretty deeply, but not that deeply. I'm glad she can, and, is happy with it, though.

ThePenguinLover said:

Pre-toddler, as in Baby.

- - - Updated - - -

sotexasDL said:
Well thanks so much for all your research in input. I think that all those pages of jibberish is pretty well summed up in those couple of sentences that I posted. And like I said at the end was that's just the way "I feel" so doesn't really pertain to how anybody else feels.

Lol, you just reject evidence and fact and inserted you own version based on your own opinion. Good one, that gave me a good laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back