AB/DL’s in public?

Status
Not open for further replies.

M4saremyfavourite

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi, just wondering if anyone has ever met or seen another AB/DL or diaper wearer in public without arranging a meet up or someone you know.

During a school field trip I had a while ago, I was at an amusement park and when I came off the ride I realized I had forgotten my bag on a bench. So the friends I was with had went up on the ride again. When I got back my friends were at the front of the line so I knew I had no chance to get up on a ride with them. So I sat down of a nearby picnic table and looked around. A few meters away there was a group of people sitting at a table. 1 male and 3 females. They looked to be in their early to late 20’s. 3 of them were chatting while the other one looked like she had falling asleep or wasn’t feeling well. Well she put her head down on the table, at which point the back of her shirt rode up revealing a white, Abdl diaper. I took a closer look to confirm my suspicion and to my surprise I was right. The girl was wearing a white Abel diaper with blue teddy bear diapers(which after some research I found out the be Aww so cute blue teddy bear diapers). I looked at the other people to see if they were wearing, but it didn’t seem like they were as it was hard to tell. I didn’t even know if they knew she was wearing a diaper. Anyways I tried to take a picture with my phone so I could absolutely confirm my belief but they all turned out way too blurry to keep so when my friends got off the ride, we walked past and I can say without a doubt she was padded. Too be honest, the way she was acting, I’d say she had diarrhea and was messing at the time, but that was hard to say. Anyways, I came back a little bit later which but they had left, and I never say anyone in the park that looked like her the rest of the day so that led me to believe that she wasn’t feeling well and so they left the park...(maybe also because she was messy and needed a change but they didn’t have any, but that is still a bit far fetched). Anyways, I just wanted to share this story and see if anyone else has had an experience similar to this.

P.S. whether you’re IC or not, I HIGHLY recommend wearing a diaper to amusement parks will save you a lot of time, and worry.

I have yet to spot anybody in public wearing a diaper. And I definitely look.

PaddedInPuyallup said:
I have yet to spot anybody in public wearing a diaper. And I definitely look.

Well, maybe you’ll find someone soon

I'm always a little skeptical when I hear of sightings like these, not because it can't happen, but mostly because a lot of these situations are based on either assumptions or wishful thinking on the part of the AB who spotted the other person.

I mean, when you stop to think about it, this fetish/lifestyle/interest isn't super common, studies have shown that there are more men who engage in this than women (though I think the numbers are becoming more even) and it's an interest/lifestyle that is not incredibly well known outside of this community or other fetish/alternative lifestyle circles, combine that with the fact that some of us don't wear in public let alone use in public and there's a good chance you may have caught a glimpse of something similar to a diaper that you couldn't quite make out and then your brain went straight to "OMG another ABDL".

I'm not trying to throw shade, I'm just stating the facts, in person, chance encounters with other AB's are rare. Why I've had similar experiences myself, situations in the past where I was like, "I wonder if they're one too". For instance, one time I was walking in a mall and a teenager, probably around 16 or 17 was walking in front of me, he reached in his pocket for something and upon retrieving it a pacifier fell out, not a large one, a baby one, but still. I stopped him and told him "you dropped this" and he snatched it from my hands super quick and red-faced in embarrassment. Was he an ABDL? Not sure, he had a pacifier on his person, but that didn't prove anything, he could have had a younger sibling or a child of his own or he could have been hardcore into the rave scene or recreational drug use, I heard people on molly or ecstasy use pacifiers.

On another occasion, I was waiting for the bus and a couple, man and woman, were acting very strangely on the bench next to me. She was tickling him and he was giggling, she was also pinching his cheeks. I also could have swore I heard out of her mouth something along the lines of, "do you want Mommy to change you". I remember looking over at them, the man appeared to be padded but I couldn't tell for sure because he was wearing pants and because I wasn't really clocked into their conversation, I was only passively eavesdropping as I waited for the bus, she could have said anything really.

I'll say this though, your encounter is not without credence based upon the location itself. I've contemplated wearing to amusement parks myself and I have a few AB friends who have worn at an amusement park (discreetly) in order to make themselves feel littler. So you may actually be that 1 in 100 that stumbled upon another AB in real life. If those pictures turned out, you would have had indisputable evidence my friend.

Poofybutt said:
I'm always a little skeptical when I hear of sightings like these, not because it can't happen, but mostly because a lot of these situations are based on either assumptions or wishful thinking on the part of the AB who spotted the other person.

I mean, when you stop to think about it, this fetish/lifestyle/interest isn't super common, studies have shown that there are more men who engage in this than women (though I think the numbers are becoming more even) and it's an interest/lifestyle that is not incredibly well known outside of this community or other fetish/alternative lifestyle circles, combine that with the fact that some of us don't wear in public let alone use in public and there's a good chance you may have caught a glimpse of something similar to a diaper that you couldn't quite make out and then your brain went straight to "OMG another ABDL".

I'm not trying to throw shade, I'm just stating the facts, in person encounters with other AB's are rare. Why I've had similar experiences myself, situations in the past where I was like, "I wonder if they're one too". For instance, one time I was walking in a mall and a teenager, probably around 16 or 17 was walking in front of me, he reached in his pocket for something and upon retrieving it a pacifier fell out, not a large one, a baby one, but still. I stopped him and told him "you dropped this" and he snatched it from my hands super quick and red-faced in embarrassment. Was he an ABDL? Not sure, he had a pacifier on his person, but that didn't prove anything, he could have had a younger sibling or a child of his own or he could have been hardcore into the rave scene or recreational drug use, I heard people on molly or ecstasy use pacifiers.

On another occasion, I was waiting for the bus and a couple, man and woman, were acting very strangely on the bench next to me. She was tickling him and he was giggling, she was also pinching his cheeks. I also could have swore I heard out of her mouth something along the lines of, "do you want Mommy to change you". I remember looking over at them, the man appeared to be padded but I couldn't tell for sure because he was wearing pants and because I wasn't really clocked into their conversation, I was only passively eavesdropping as I waited for the bus, she could have said anything really.

I'll say this though, your encounter is not without credence based upon the location itself. I've contemplated wearing to amusement parks myself and I have a few AB friends who have worn at an amusement park (discreetly) in order to make themselves feel littler. So you may actually be that 1 in 100 that stumbled upon a real life AB. If those pictures came out, you would have had indisputable evidence my friend.

I can completely understand your skepticism in this situation. I have had many experiences quite close to what you described however, I can say with absolute certainty that this woman WAS wearing an diaper and an ABDL diaper at that. So maybe I was just extremely lucky, I just wanted to get my experience out there and see if anyone else had experienced something similar

M4saremyfavourite said:
I can completely understand your skepticism in this situation. I have had many experiences quite close to what you described however, I can say with absolute certainty that this woman WAS wearing an diaper and an ABDL diaper at that. So maybe I was just extremely lucky, I just wanted to get my experience out there and see if anyone else had experienced something similar

Yeah, no problem. It's like I said, the location definitely lends itself to a chance spotting/encounter. Hearing your certainty, you probably were lucky enough to spot one in public. The AB in their natural habitat is indeed a rare sight.

I've never seen anyone else who was an ABDL in public, but I've had the same question about if others have, so thanks for asking! I don't really know what I'd do if I ever ran into another ABDL in person, like mentioned above I'm not sure how I'd even confirm it was another person genuinely interested in all this. I like to hope one day I'll just bump into one and maybe have a laugh about the odds being a million to one, but as of now I've got no real world experiences to share.

RompingBulbasaur said:
I've never seen anyone else who was an ABDL in public, but I've had the same question about if others have, so thanks for asking! I don't really know what I'd do if I ever ran into another ABDL in person, like mentioned above I'm not sure how I'd even confirm it was another person genuinely interested in all this. I like to hope one day I'll just bump into one and maybe have a laugh about the odds being a million to one, but as of now I've got no real world experiences to share.

Maybe you will one day! And at first glance I got curious as many people do, and as I got close I began to doubt the fact because of the odds, but then you realize: Wow! She/he/they really are! Unfortunately I was not able to speak/confront them because A. I had friends who don’t know about me being a DL and B. I couldn’t muster up the courage

M4saremyfavourite said:
Maybe you will one day!...Unfortunately I was not able to speak/confront them because A. I had friends who don’t know about me being a DL and B. I couldn’t muster up the courage

Thanks for the encouragement! Yeah, part B. of what you said is part of my concern too. Cause to really confirm/talk about being ABDL with someone you bump into means confirming that you are one too usually, and I don't quite have the courage to do that yet haha.

RompingBulbasaur said:
Thanks for the encouragement! Yeah, part B. of what you said is part of my concern too. Cause to really confirm/talk about being ABDL with someone you bump into means confirming that you are one too usually, and I don't quite have the courage to do that yet haha.

As much as I'd like the idea of meeting another AB/DL, I'm not sure I would talk to them about it. Because if I was walking around somewhere minding my own business, I'd think my brain would just go into a shut-down if someone brought up that they knew I was wearing AB nappies.
To me it'd be like if I saw a man in public and noticed that he was wearing women's underwear, I wouldn't make him aware that I noticed because I respect his privacy and (I know I was when I went out in padding) he's probably paranoid about people noticing as it is.

Shadow456 said:
As much as I'd like the idea of meeting another AB/DL, I'm not sure I would talk to them about it.

Yeah, I wouldn't want to feed someone's paranoia either or make them really uncomfortable by calling out that I noticed. Maybe if I was out padded and someone else was too, and we both miraculously noticed I'd be ok talking about it, but I'm definitely wary of initiating a potentially very awkward conversation.

As nice as it would be to potentially make a padded friend, I've accepted that it's highly unlikely. I've been thinking about seeing if there are any munches in the area or something, but it's a super mega über longshot.

OmiOMy said:
As nice as it would be to potentially make a padded friend, I've accepted that it's highly unlikely. I've been thinking about seeing if there are any munches in the area or something, but it's a super mega über longshot.

If you're looking for a munch, try using the site LittlesMunch.com. It's kinda a database for munches all over the place and gives you contact info for the people who run them. I haven't attended one yet either but I'm interested as well, so I check that site occasionally.

Abdl is more common than most think it is. I've had a few random encounters myself.

My first incident was while I was still incthe Marines. I was headed tocthe exchange to buy some depends (this was way back befire they became crappy). As I was walking towards the store, two other guys came walking out. One had a package of depends and tossed it to his friend to ket his keys.

I stopped and just blurted out, hey I need some of those too. What isle are they in. The first guy pointed me in the right direction, and I said thanks then turned around to go get them.

Looking back I kind of wish I had held back and tried to chat with them some. I don't know for sure if they were getting them for one, or both to share, or even someone else, but they were acting like the diapers were for both of them personally.

OmiOMy said:

Munches huh... First time I have heard that term... Cute word.

I have never met any abdl in public, i really hope to meet one and be friends with but chances are slim and to even muster the courage to talk to them is very low. i mean how do we even break the ice, what is the first thing to say or ask to prevent us from coming out as weird.

sgdl88 said:
I have never met any abdl in public, i really hope to meet one and be friends with but chances are slim and to even muster the courage to talk to them is very low. i mean how do we even break the ice, what is the first thing to say or ask to prevent us from coming out as weird.

Well, good luck to you!

sgdl88 said:
It does seem strange how I've been ABDL forever and carried that secret with me with the initial intention of never telling a soul and living this odd double life yet never having met another person like me. That's kind of a head trip, man! It's nice to see folks like me online and in these boards but that still only amounts to digital data on a screen in front of me. Not an actual tangible meetup. I'm hoping to meet some real world ABDLs this year.

Tommycombs said:
It does seem strange how I've been ABDL forever and carried that secret with me with the initial intention of never telling a soul and living this odd double life yet never having met another person like me. That's kind of a head trip, man! It's nice to see folks like me online and in these boards but that still only amounts to digital data on a screen in front of me. Not an actual tangible meetup. I'm hoping to meet some real world ABDLs this year.

Good point

ya i think op's sighting would have been extraordinarily rare. We as abdl's seem to forget that being abdl might seem common on the internet/media because theres lots of us bunched up connecting w one another. But in real life, there are actually very few of us just based off probability. Even if there was 1 million adisc users (there isnt) thats still a very small number. Compare that to the us population of 327 million or even Canada's 37 million. pretty mind boggling!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back