Status
Not open for further replies.

Yooo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I just ordered a package of M4's and I am wondering if you all have any recommendations about wearing them to class? I've been coming to class in Northshore Supremes and I am wondering if there is any difference. Could I get away with a booster in the M4?

Last edited:
I've gotten away with Tena Super Briefs in high school by some miracle (We had Uniform). They started leaking and thank god I had my jacket that day or it would have been a DISASTER.

For the M4's you could get away with a booster, but those things will swell like balloons.

I suggest you wear baggy clothing (Obvious I know), and a long sweater (I wear my snowboarding one) to help conceal the bulk. Plastic pants are also a must if you are concerned about leaking, which anyone who wears diapers should be.

Just act like everything is normal otherwise and I doubt anyone will take notice.

M4's are pretty thick though. Find yourself some loose-fitting pants.

I'm thinking of trying it with a Rearz Safari one day.
Honestly, if your classes are anything like mine, the only risk of noticing is when you're walking in, after that I'm just sat down for an hour so no way anyone will notice.
Even then, I doubt anyone would notice, I've got better things to do in class than stare at the crotch of anyone who walks in.

Abu simple has been my go to diaper for class. But I've worn a safari also. I've never had a problem yet. The scary part is having to change a diaper in the bathroom between classes and walking out of the stall with it.

I personally think that Abena M4 and Northshore Supremes are super similar to each other. The Supremes feel more still to me though.

dlboylife said:
Abu simple has been my go to diaper for class. But I've worn a safari also. I've never had a problem yet. The scary part is having to change a diaper in the bathroom between classes and walking out of the stall with it.

That's where having a large backpack comes in :D

I thought about putting it in my backpack but I didn't have a bag so I had to hide until it was clear to throw my used diaper in the trash.

dlboylife said:
I thought about putting it in my backpack but I didn't have a bag so I had to hide until it was clear to throw my used diaper in the trash.

Eventually you will stop caring about that. I don't bkther with a diaper bag anymore, let alone a stelth one. I just take the new diaper, in hand, to the restrooms. When I'm done changing I take the old one, in hand, to the nearest trash bin.

Nobody ever gives me dirty looks or says anything either. The fear of others finding out is over exemplified in our own heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back