Leg Warmer Chaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seek

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I'm not sure if this is the right section for this to be honest, as I couldn't find one solely going over clothing...

Anyways, I would like something to wear around the house that can cover my legs and keep them warm, but should I be in the mood to wear some very bulky padding, have the crotch area open as to not over-compress my diaper. Which is why I'm wondering if there's such thing as cotton chaps that'd be more in line with something someone would be comfortable sleeping in, similar to pajama pants, as it's getting quite cold.

Now the question is, where would I find this kind of clothing? Anyone here have any ideas or leads?

Do you mean knitted/woolen legwarmers?
There you go : have a Google o' that.

Dance wear stores do them (including men's).
And there was a place which sold them for babies upto adult, in the same patterns 😁, but I forget their name.

You can tell that I've also thought of them.
I have some full-length walking socks which, when not folded over at the top, will cover part of my thighs, but that does tend to overstretch them so that they then keep falling down.

Just remembered: you can get knitting looms (Amazon, etc) with which to knit your own.

Last edited:
ade said:
Do you mean knitted/woolen legwarmers?
There you go : have a Google o' that.

Dance wear stores do them (including men's).
And there was a place which sold them for babies upto adult, in the same patterns ��, but I forget their name.

You can tell that I've also thought of them.
I have some full-length walking socks which, when not folded over at the top, will cover part of my thighs, but that does tend to overstretch them so that they then keep falling down.

Just remembered: you can get knitting looms (Amazon, etc) with which to knit your own.

Hmmm, Thanks for the input, but would like something warm that'd go up all the way to my waist, while keeping the crotch uncovered overall, hence the chaps part. Only thing I don't like about the traditional chaps is that they're made of leather, which might get a bit stiff and chafe a bit, which is why I wish I could find some that were made similarly to sleep pants/pajama bottoms. The legwarmers can cover a lot of the leg, but ultimately, they don't go all the way up to the waist.

On that note, maybe the title should have been "Pajama chaps" or something like that? Or possibly even crotchless pajama pants...

I guess this is just something that's way too low demand for there to be a solid market for? Sorry if I'm being overly-picky...

Edit: Hmm, I realized I had an old pair of thermal weave sleep pants that's crotch seams are practically falling apart... If I can learn how to hem them properly... Looks like I'm going to have to teach myself how to sew.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back