• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesecretkid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Hello! I have read post on this forum in the past, but have only now gotten the courage to join the community. I have recently finished my graduate program and joined the working world, this should be fun.

I love the game of basketball and watch all forms of the game. However, I am not a huge fan of the direction the game is going. I also enjoy playing video games, watching movies, and just hanging out with friends when we all have the time. Oh, I also enjoying trying new recipes in the kitchen.

I think I have always had an interest in diapers, but the interest has only recently been intense enough for me to act on it. I am definitely more of a DL than an AB, but I have little experience with that area and can’t say for sure.

Currently, I do a lot of binge/purge, so I am here to get more comfortable with this part of me and to meet people with similar interests. However, I know this forum is for more than just talking about diapers. I look forward to reading threads, writing some of my own, and contributing where I can.

thesecretkid said:
Hello! I have read post on this forum in the past, but have only now gotten the courage to join the community. I have recently finished my graduate program and joined the working world, this should be fun.

I love the game of basketball and watch all forms of the game. However, I am not a huge fan of the direction the game is going. I also enjoy playing video games, watching movies, and just hanging out with friends when we all have the time. Oh, I also enjoying trying new recipes in the kitchen.

I think I have always had an interest in diapers, but the interest has only recently been intense enough for me to act on it. I am definitely more of a DL than an AB, but I have little experience with that area and can’t say for sure.

Currently, I do a lot of binge/purge, so I am here to get more comfortable with this part of me and to meet people with similar interests. However, I know this forum is for more than just talking about diapers. I look forward to reading threads, writing some of my own, and contributing where I can.

Welcome secretkid! That was a great intro! Yes, we are more than just diapers, but that is our specialty. ;) The binge/purge cycles are something a lot of us go through. Eventually, money permitting, we accept that we like them and wear as often as we can.

I like college basketball, myself. Never been much of a pro fan. March madness is just around the corner which I truly enjoy!

Do you have a favorite diaper yet?

Anyway, please look at the threads and comment on anything you want. Maybe start a thread or two of your own?

Thanks Scaramouche! i am actually starting to not like the pro's as much as I have in the past. It has just become a completely different game from the version I grew up with. I am looking forward to March Madness, it always has some good surprises.

I do not have a favorite really, but there are three I usually buy. I usually buy Bambino Teddy's, Bambino Magnifico, and Rearz Safari.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back