New here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MandyBlink

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
Hi,
I am Mindy ;) Actually my name is Mandy, but i prefer Mindy! I'm so glad to be here!! Just dancing!!

:detective3:detective3

PS: I would love to flirt :)

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, this sounds really creepy :D forgive me!!!

MandyBlink said:
Hi,
I am Mindy ;) Actually my name is Mandy, but i prefer Mindy! I'm so glad to be here!! Just dancing!!

:detective3:detective3

PS: I would love to flirt :)

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, this sounds really creepy :D forgive me!!!

Welcome Mindy! We're glad you're here. Dancing...? Do you like to dance in your spare tine?

-

Last edited:
Movieeees!

-

Last edited:
I have to make a compliment to this side! It's very nice that you can Change and delete Posts even if they are older ones! Good Job!

And thanks for being so Kind :)

So, i am in the midtwenties, i have Brown hair and blue eyes, i weigh 57kg and my height is 1,74! I like the nature, i really like doing Sports, i don't like Long cold periods :D Snow for weeks would kill me. The older i get the less i watch tv. This is so good :)

Sorry my english is not thaaaaaat good :D Is everything ok, or do i have to worry?

Last edited:
No, Madam. :)

Okok, no eye colour etc :D I like about nature that there is so much life! I did so many Sports in my life :) i really like competition Sports, i like Sports with a ball (:) Swimming.. most Sports are good! :D i had english in School! Ok, i will be Aware of confusing again! And that helped :)

I get that sometimes because I fancy myself to be a poly-glot. Which isn't real in my life because I don't even speak English fluently. I can say stuff like roulons y or das ist gut or even some Cherokee or Lakota phrases. Mostly because I want to learn all those languages. My vocabulary in languages is huge, especially English, but I stammer a bit when I speak. Ok, a whole lot. There was a country music star, Mel Tillis, who got into singing because his speech therapist recommended it. Brain to Mouth Deficiency seems to be correct. As far as that goes, English is the most complex language to learn or use. You're doing good, girl. Most people (just an observation, individual results may vary) who speak English Only don't speak correctly. The way I get friends from other nations is The Most Important Phrase In Any Language "I only speak a little of your language, please, do you speak my language?" and the next most important is "how much does this cost?".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back