• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyJedi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’m a brand new poster and long-time lurker. I’ve been debating whether or not to sign up for a while, so I hope I’ll be able to figure out what exactly it is about wearing diapers that fascinates me and make some friends here in the process. I’m not an AB just DL, but of course I’m not judging anybody cause we’re all different!

I’m into Nintendo 64 and other retro video gaming. I don’t have a PS4 or XB1, just never really got into modern gaming, as I find the older stuff to be better and challenging though I really wish they’d add online multiplayer to a few games like Mario Kart and Smash.

As you can probably tell by my name, I love Star Wars. I was born shortly after the original trilogy was released, but I’ll never forget seeing Phantom Menace at the theater when I was 10, and ever since then, I’ve been hooked.

Anyway that’s a little about me. Thank you for taking the time to read all that!

Reactions: BabyMozart
Hello BabyJedi and welcome to the group.

Very nice and informative introduction.

Egor

Hey and welcome! I was a long time lurker here as well, but joining has been really helpful for me, and I'm sure it'll be the same for you! This is a great place to get advice and make some friends, so again, welcome aboard!

Thanks, guys!

Hi BabyJedi! Welcome to ADISC. I'm glad to find someone else who actually appreciates The Phantom Menace. :)

Yeah, I have a soft spot for it since it was the very first movie I ever saw on the big screen. Not a fan at all of AOTC or ROTS though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back