Best cheap pull-up diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyMozart

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I'd like to wear diapers to bed more often, ideally every night, but the ABUs that I normally wear are simply too expensive to allow that. I'm looking for a diaper that's cheap (ideally $1 per diaper or less), pull-up style (since tapes can be a hassle), and absorbent enough to hold a night's wetting. My thoughts are Attends Advanced Underwear or Northshore GoSupreme. What are your recommendations?

BabyMozart said:
I'd like to wear diapers to bed more often, ideally every night, but the ABUs that I normally wear are simply too expensive to allow that. I'm looking for a diaper that's cheap (ideally $1 per diaper or less), pull-up style (since tapes can be a hassle), and absorbent enough to hold a night's wetting. My thoughts are Attends Advanced Underwear or Northshore GoSupreme. What are your recommendations?

Pullups are not designed or intended to hold up against overnight wetting. Even with a booster they just won't work for your needs.

That all said, I'm told Northshore pullups are about the best out there. If you're really set on finding out for yourself, maybe try them. Just make sure to use a good (and big) bed pad, and expect leaks to happen- especially if you're a side or stomach sleeper.

Slomo said:
Pullups are not designed or intended to hold up against overnight wetting. Even with a booster they just won't work for your needs.

That all said, I'm told Northshore pullups are about the best out there. If you're really set on finding out for yourself, maybe try them. Just make sure to use a good (and big) bed pad, and expect leaks to happen- especially if you're a side or stomach sleeper.

I agree entirely with Slomo. Having tried the Northshore pullups myself, I can tell you that they work very well, although they tend to be a little stiff. For just a little bit less, you may want to try the Tena or Abena lines of pullups which you can get from Northshore, they are both very well designed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back