I will start with this tidbit of information : I have been combating aan eating disorder for three years. It has been on and off varying in different behaviors and intensitys within that time frame. I have had an arrary of medical issues.
Currently I am medically stable, but mentally I have been feeling down. I have reverted to ob sessing about what I look like and how much I eat. I think loosing 10-20 pounds would really boost my self confidence. Right now I think I am average. My doctors are literally not allowed to tell me my weight and my mom trashed the scale.
I want to looose that weight
My plan is to
- buy a scale
- run every day
- deminish processed foods from my diet
- do not eat after 6 p.m without punishment the next day (i.e. fastingg or running an extra mile)
I am waiting to do this in a few weeks because I am going on vacation and need to save my money.
My questions for you are
1. what is a good way of doing this
2. what diet pill should i start taking
3. how long should i do this
4. how should i hide it