Procter and Gamble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dlforpurity

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Do any of you know if P&G will expand or reaquire Attends. I really wish the old attends would make a return.

Dlforpurity said:
Do any of you know if P&G will expand or reaquire Attends. I really wish the old attends would make a return.

Doubt it. They are now owned by Domtar out of North Carolina. However I will not miss the perfume smell they had anyone with in a arms reach could smell you a mile away it seemed.
http://attends.com/

I have been trying to find information on P&G. If they will make diapers like The old Attendson top of just cattering to women. It amazes me how stupid they were to sell the Attends brand.

I like diapers with the Luvs-Pampers scent...

I wonder what Procter and Gamble is going to do if they plan to expand there incontinence product offering.

Dlforpurity said:
I wonder what Procter and Gamble is going to do if they plan to expand there incontinence product offering.
Doubtful. they sold that to Paper Pak which now is Domtar in North Carolina to shed brands
P & G in my opinion has gotten too big for its britches expanding into areas unrelated to Ivory Soap manufacturing. From TV Shows to Food products and other ventures. P & G lost its core mission by trying to be all things to all people. P & G used to have a paper mill in my hometown now its long since gone wonder why...

To be honest, the adult diaper market is taking over the baby market since the overall birth rates are lowering. However the adult diaper market is pretty flooded and while they are mostly garbage products, they most likely won't expand their line much at all. They won't jump in to the adult diaper market because that's have to make their products cheaply and keep the overall cost low enough to compete with other companies that cater to insurance's not wanting to part ways with money.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I read where P and G sold there adult diaper line in europe this past year.

If only they made adult sized pampers and huggies.

dlboylife said:
If only they made adult sized pampers and huggies.
We can still dream tho.

Sent from my KOB-W09 using Tapatalk

I wonder why Paperpak had to wreck a good diaper design when they bought Attends. I wonder if they had no access to the patents on the diaper.

Dlforpurity said:
I wonder why Paperpak had to wreck a good diaper design when they bought Attends. I wonder if they had no access to the patents on the diaper.
$$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back