BabyAshie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Sorry I've been away... I've been playing maybe a little too much Zelda... heh, but anyway, for the past few weeks I've been calling daddy, more and more and each time I feel even more little. It's the greatest feeling I've ever had if I'm honest. ^~^ And I've used 2/3 of the diapers my friend sent me, and those too are the best ones I've EVER had. I really wish I had more, but y'know. With my parents not being accepting, I'm surprised I can get away with using my paci without them knowing. But hey, I'm alive. And I'll try to be more active! :paci:

Hey BabyAshie,

No need to apologize, sometimes life happens, we can't be big babies all of the time. I know there have been times where I haven't been frequenting the forum or making posts on the count of University. Also, playing Zelda Breath of the Wild, is as good a reason as any to not be making posts.

Glad you've been finding the time to enjoy yourself with your Daddy. I found myself a Mommy friend recently and I can attest, having someone who understands this and is willing to care/be there for you is the greatest thing ever.

I think it's great that you've been finding ways to indulge without your parents taking notice, as long as you don't push things too far you'll be fine and look on the bright side, when you are out on your own you can be a baby whenever you want... pending that time allows for it.

So yeah, no need to apologize and it's good to know you're still around.

Stay padded my friend :paci:

Poofybutt said:
Hey BabyAshie,

No need to apologize, sometimes life happens, we can't be big babies all of the time. I know there have been times where I haven't been frequenting the forum or making posts on the count of University. Also, playing Zelda Breath of the Wild, is as good a reason as any to not be making posts.

Glad you've been finding the time to enjoy yourself with your Daddy. I found myself a Mommy friend recently and I can attest, having someone who understands this and is willing to care/be there for you is the greatest thing ever.

I think it's great that you've been finding ways to indulge without your parents taking notice, as long as you don't push things too far you'll be fine and look on the bright side, when you are out on your own you can be a baby whenever you want... pending that time allows for it.

So yeah, no need to apologize and it's good to know you're still around.

Stay padded my friend :paci:

Yeah. BotW is probably my favorite game now so... yeah. :| But I just feel like I should say sorry because you're all so nice and like... Idk... I wanna be involved. ;-;

It's good to have you back ;)

Welcome back! It's no problem taking a break from posting, esspecially under those circumstances! BoTW is amazing and having some one to talk to in person about all this sounds amazing as well!

Welcome back, it's nice to read you're doing ok! :)

Welcome back! BOTW is amazing.

BabyAshie said:
Sorry I've been away... I've been playing maybe a little too much Zelda... heh, but anyway, for the past few weeks I've been calling daddy, more and more and each time I feel even more little. It's the greatest feeling I've ever had if I'm honest. ^~^ And I've used 2/3 of the diapers my friend sent me, and those too are the best ones I've EVER had. I really wish I had more, but y'know. With my parents not being accepting, I'm surprised I can get away with using my paci without them knowing. But hey, I'm alive. And I'll try to be more active! :paci:

My parents aren’t excepting either, how are you able to use your stuff with out them knowing? I’m really close to my parents so I’m afraid I will be greatly judged if I start using my baby stuff. Them judging me would hurt because like I said we are very close but I also have an urge to start using my baby stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back