How many users on Adisc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Secret240

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Does anyone know or know how to find this out? Or just know the amount of users by any chance?

there are approximately 50 members and 105 member pages so I'm guessing we have a little over 5200. I'm not sure how many are active, but I do remember the days when that number started with 3 so we have grown a lot considering we don't feel like there are a whole lot of us out there and do just about zero advertising or referrals.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

It says down near the bottom of the forum that there are 36,724 total members and 2,671 active members.

Interesting. My member list says 5,230 results. I'm not finding the other numbers.

I'm guessing maybe 25-30% never made it to EC or lost EC status. You can also sort members by number of posts. Dogboy is our number one contributor of all time! I'm ranked 74th in number of posts. 1253 members have only posted less than 20 times and of those 218 have posted ten times or less. Currently 867 online of which 62 are members and 805 are guests. Dec 4 2017 we had 17,841 users that day. I see what you were looking at now. I guess with 12-44 users joining per day the numbers would be getting pretty high by now. I wonder why so many members aren't listed? Maybe those are the banned ones that might get to come back someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back