The reasons i still believe wearing diapers are wrong. On the road to happyness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like wearing diaper I just wish the work police wasn't around. But that's. Just the way it is.

I was rereading my list on number 2 is why do o need diapers when I can make it to the toilet and my body tells me that I need to go. Oh a new thought "I feel like they can see it. This feels unnaturally to wear a diaper."

makena43 said:
Thank you Slimo. I have notice there is people here saying no because you feel nervous vs the people saying you have to do it. I am with the people saying go wear diaper in public because if you only wear at home you will be forever going to be nervous around people.

Now yes, Slimo is right about my thinking. I am working on acceptance and my nervous around people. I think my solution is wearing alot and thinking there is nothing wrong and this is who I am plus it will take time. I all the thoughts I wrotwin a list I will dis believe it. Oh last thing when you. Click the person's on the ignore list and then click yes. Is that person blocked?

Not sure if you're just mocking me by this point. Once again, it is "slomo". There is no "i" in it. As in, everyone else appears to be operating and working in SLOw MOtion.

And when you ignore a person, that person is not blocked, but you will not see any of their posts.

Sorry Mebad I keep forgetting to double check my spelling. So on the block issue I can't read what someone has written and that's it? I use it because the person was not helping. So basicly I just got get wearing. Diapers and all thoughts of diapers are wrong. I have to stop believe them and it will take time.

makena43 said:
Sorry Mebad I keep forgetting to double check my spelling. So on the block issue I can't read what someone has written and that's it? I use it because the person was not helping. So basicly I just got get wearing. Diapers and all thoughts of diapers are wrong. I have to stop believe them and it will take time.

Correct, you don't cause them to be blocked, you just ignore their posts by not seeing them.

And mostly all that, yeah.

Oh okay on the blocking part. I hope I can get rid of all my thoughts that say or proves diapers are wrong as soon as possible.

makena43 said:
Oh okay on the blocking part. I hope I can get rid of all my thoughts that say or proves diapers are wrong as soon as possible.

Ha, you and me both. I'm tired of you asking how to do it. Good luck and god's speed.

Well my tharpist lady doesn't. Finch when I talk about diapers or masturbating. I see that as a great asset I got to ask her how to accept. Diaper and see what she says. And. The fear of wearing. In pubic . I can do that.

(Therapist Lady) is she real?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

makena43 said:
Well my tharpist lady doesn't. Finch when I talk about diapers or masturbating. I see that as a great asset I got to ask her how to accept. Diaper and see what she says. And. The fear of wearing. In pubic . I can do that.

dude.. you already asked your therapist about this, you already asked us about it, everyone gave you a lot of useful advice, and now you're just gonna ask the same questions again? that won't be of any help.

it seems as if you're waiting to hear some "magic words" that will give you the answers to everything you want to know. but it doesn't work like that. it's up to you to make a difference, you won't make any progress if you just wait to hear the right words from someone.
maybe try to take a break from wearing to work for a while and see how that goes. everyone needs to take a break from time to time

They make diapers in all shapes and sizes. You can't be too big, too old, too young, too.. anything really.

Diapers are a preference. Sure, society says otherwise and there is a stigma attached to wearing a diaper, but not only does no one need to know, but no one is trying to find out either. If you'd like to wear diapers, simply wear one beneath your clothes and makes sure to keep others in consideration by practicing the best hygiene possible and maintaining your privacy.

A common road block in the ABDL community is the fear of people finding out or noticing. Believe me, the general public is not looking at you or skeptical of you in any way - That is, unless you are trying to get them to notice, which I believe isn't right. Family and Friends are the group in your life that are more likely to notice and ask. If you aren't prepared to explain yourself to them, then I would be very careful about wearing diapers around friends and family.

Either way, to contradict the playground bully outlook of the modern world, diapers are simply just a different form of underwear. Even if you weren't planning to use them, they are perfectly acceptable to wear beneath your clothes if you choose to.

Last edited:
Alexia. I told my tharpist only only about I like diapers and using it by word to masturbating with. But not on my worries. I did find out last night when we had to take in the load or do the bale machine it was too much so I pretend to go to restroom and took off my diaper. I think I will try saying to myself. There is nothing wrong with wearing diapers over and over. How are you alexia?

I wore diapers last night. This is what I realize after nobody looked at me funny or said a word about my diapets. So I though its fear or just not use to being around people. So I am going wear alot and get my brain and body adjusted. It will take time. I can do it. Plus I found out thin diapers are best for me so I can move fast vs thick which will be for home and sleep

I am going to ask my tharpist how to get that last. Part that still makes me anxious when l am working plus get more time in public. Anything I missed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back