Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have sat down and brainstorm of my thoughts. So here they are:

1. I am too old for diapers
2. Why do i need diapers if I know it and can make it.
3.I don't have a medical. Need.
4. Family states diapers are for babies, people in their 90's, medical and disabled.
5. I hope he/she can't. Tell I am wearing my diapers.
6 nobody wants to find out you are wearing a diapers.
7. This diaper makes my butt big or waddle.
8. Pissing in public is wrong.

That's my list and now somehow I got to disbelieving it. But how? Thank you.

No one is too old for diapers. Anyone can wear a diaper, it's not against the law. Society has made it out so that only babies or old people need diapers. Pissing in public is wrong? Well guess I can't ever use a public restroom again (even though I barely do anyways because they're GROSS). Diaper wearing isn't wrong if it's not needed, it's just frowned upon because of society and their willing to be free of our bodily waste.

I agree with cookie monster but I want to get rid of all those thoughts away. And then I can say diapers. Are not wrong. I still think not accepting diapers making me nervous in public. At home i am good.

I'm probably going to regret getting involved but here goes: do you think those are good reasons? Can you support them? Aside from #5/6 (very similar), I'd say they're easily refuted bunk. It doesn't matter what I think since it's your list. As I said, I think #5/6 are the only ones that hold any water and that's why I'm choosy who I tell and I maintain discretion while wearing out in the world. For me, that takes care of it. As we have said many times, the confidence that it's very rare anyone else can tell or cares is something you learn over time while wearing.

If you actually want some advice, I'd say you should see what people have to say here and see if there are any items on your list (or new ones) that you still have trouble with. This could be because you have concrete reasons or because they just feel wrong. When you have it whittled down to the ones that won't go away, take the list to your therapist and talk about it.

Okay I get it. 5 and 6 will be taken of self by wearing in public the rest I just got to disbelieving it with help of my tharpist. And yeah let's wait for more info thank you travor

makena43 said:
I have sat down and brainstorm of my thoughts. So here they are:

1. I am too old for diapers
2. Why do i need diapers if I know it and can make it.
3.I don't have a medical. Need.
4. Family states diapers are for babies, people in their 90's, medical and disabled.
5. I hope he/she can't. Tell I am wearing my diapers.
6 nobody wants to find out you are wearing a diapers.
7. This diaper makes my butt big or waddle.
8. Pissing in public is wrong.

That's my list and now somehow I got to disbelieving it. But how? Thank you.

1. Says who?
2. Because you like how they feel.
3. And?
4. So what? Do you really care what they think?
5. No, 99.9% of the time, people either can't tell or don't care enough to bring it up if they do notice.
6. Again, most people won't care.
7. You say that like it's a bad thing.
8. Yeah, but you're in a diaper.

Again today on the Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest show on CBS, Kelly talked about having two adult friends who both wore diapers on their second date. She said their second date was at Time Square on New Years Eve. So if people can wear diapers out of convenience when they can't reach a bathroom, why is it so wrong to wear and use a diaper other times, even if it's for enjoyment?

I think you wouldn't feel so conflicted if your family was more supportive, but obviously from what you are saying, they're being critical of your diaper wearing. Since you've initiated a thread almost every day about wearing diapers and the conflicts it's causing for you, maybe you should take a break from wearing diapers and see how you feel. If it makes you miserable, then wear diapers, be discrete about it and ignore what your family thinks.

1. Me from potty training
2.oh I forgot to say the restroom. Mebad
3 true
4 from my experience of wearing in public my family is pulling me down
5 I agree nobody said a word I think I got one look from a co worker she doesn't. Care
6 same
7 yeah it sets you up to feel nervous
8 true . but you are suppose go to restroom. And use the toilet. Thank you. That helps

- - - Updated - - -

For dogboy. That's why I want to wear diapers home and public. On the second paragraph. I think it best to throw away everything. They said about. Diapers as being wrong and move on with my life. They always make shame when I get a package from amzon

Have you printed out these threads and showed them to your therapist? I think that would be productive.

No which ones are you talking about pcpiot?

A little catholic guilt?

Nah I am not religious

makena43 said:
No which ones are you talking about pcpiot?

Probably all of them.

Okay

so are you trying to find reasons why wearing a diaper is ok? or are you wanting to stop wearing diapers? I'm confused what the purpose of the list is.

Ultimately, I think that the happiness you seek will only come from an acceptance of week you are, including your diaper wearing. What we do is harmless and provides an easy way to relieve stress.

If you were to just stop cold turkey, then a few months down the line you'll be out buying diapers again. Just accept that this is a part of who you are and that there's nothing wrong with it and you'll find your path to happiness.

I am working on acceptance of diapers. I do not want to stop wearing diapers. My list is thoughts I was taught by family and society and I need help getting rid or not believe these thoughs. So no more shame or humiliation.
Flapjackboy that is right on of what I want but how?

makena43 said:
I am working on acceptance of diapers. I do not want to stop wearing diapers. My list is thoughts I was taught by family and society and I need help getting rid or not believe these thoughs. So no more shame or humiliation.
Ok, first off. If wearing diapers makes you happy, then it doesn't matter what your family or society thinks. What matters is what you think about it. Are you happy when you wear diapers? Yes? Good, carry on.

At the end of the day, it's just a slightly unusual underwear choice that you have made.

Yep it makes me happy. So what you are saying is my opinion of the situation and forget about others say. Did I get it right?

Bingo. You got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back