Woolworths Store Brand Nappies? (Australian supermarket chain)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Secret240

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So, my local supermarket only has, for adults, Tena Men Level 4 (not the best I've been told) and depends real fit for men (also apparentley not the best).

They sell their own store brand called "Confidence for women" (I'm male btw). Does anyone know if these store brand ones are good? I can't find anything on them.

I'm from Aus too, I'd say they'd be on par with, if not worse than Depends.
That is only my assumption according to what I hear about U.S. store brand nappies.

The Woolworths brand men’s pull-ups actually aren’t to bad I was a little surprised. Possibly slightly better than the depends. I have found chemist warehouse sell tena maxi pull-ups which are prob about the best you’ll find from a run of the mill store. Independence Australia is an online store that has a huge range of medical nappies/diapers and are very quick delivery they have tena/molicare/abena/Lille etc etc. of course the best are abuniverse imo but that’s a whole different level to woolies pads. The woolies pull-ups are cheap and I would say definitely try them but best save your pennies for something better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

None of the store bought diapers are any good. You will end up spending more overall too, since you will be changing (and leaking) so often.

Your best bet is always to look online. Alternatively you can search for medical supply stores nearest to you. They usually carry half-decent diapers that are ok enough to get you through the day.

They are still open. They closed all their stores in the USA decades ago. Man I miss their restaurant/coffee shop/diner/ or whatever you call them. They had good food and a decent price. Kinda miss them. CVS use to have a coffee shop in them also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back