Swimsuits/leotards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bose

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I'm a 31 year old guy but I have always had a thing for leotards and swimsuits and love the feeling of wearing them, especially over a nappy and plastic pants. I do a little bit of other cross dressing (inspired by this forum I recently started experimenting with wearing a nappy/plastic pants under tights and a skirt) but my main focus is on cute girly leos and one piece swimsuits. There's nothing more emasculating for a boy than wearing a girl's one piece... anyone else like minded here or am I alone?

Excellent, I hadn't seen that thread. I have quite a collection of swimsuits and leotards, though I've only got a single onesie.

I've bought several one-piece swimsuits in my life and enjoyed all of them. I also have several leotards, using pink.

It seems to me that a one piece ladies swimsuit, or leotards, could be a major undertaking if it became necessary to change the diaper underneath.........:biggrin:

I have several one piece swimsuits, and love them all. I'm very fond of leotards and tights, too, but they're hard to find in my size (women's 3x or 4x). I can find swimsuits that fit me at Wal-Mart for around 20 bucks. Cheap entertainment.

I prefer the swimsuits that have a buckling cross strap between the shoulder straps in the back. A small padlock in place of the buckle and the swim suit (and anything worn under it, like diapers) isn't coming off without destroying it. For those of us who like to get locked in our diapers, this type of one piece swimsuit makes a good, cheap locking onesie. And it's easily concealable under loose clothes, so I can cover it up and wear it outside the house. Depending upon how long I intend to be out, I can either leave the key at home and make sure I get back before I'm saturated or my wife can carry it along with a change if it's needed.

In case of emergency, should I need to get out of it and not have the key, I can cut the cross strap with scissors or a pocket knife (I usually carry a Leatherman Tool) and I can either sew it back together later, or just throw it out and I'm only out $20.00.

LittleOne said:
I have several one piece swimsuits, and love them all. I'm very fond of leotards and tights, too, but they're hard to find in my size (women's 3x or 4x). I can find swimsuits that fit me at Wal-Mart for around 20 bucks. Cheap entertainment.

I prefer the swimsuits that have a buckling cross strap between the shoulder straps in the back. A small padlock in place of the buckle and the swim suit (and anything worn under it, like diapers) isn't coming off without destroying it. For those of us who like to get locked in our diapers, this type of one piece swimsuit makes a good, cheap locking onesie. And it's easily concealable under loose clothes, so I can cover it up and wear it outside the house. Depending upon how long I intend to be out, I can either leave the key at home and make sure I get back before I'm saturated or my wife can carry it along with a change if it's needed.

In case of emergency, should I need to get out of it and not have the key, I can cut the cross strap with scissors or a pocket knife (I usually carry a Leatherman Tool) and I can either sew it back together later, or just throw it out and I'm only out $20.00.

Best to consider buying those one piece swimsuits at the start of the season and have a good fitting selection albeit at perhaps full price
- OR - the remnants at the end of the season with limited selection but a much better end of season price.

Regardless of the design of the one piece swimsuit or leotard if wearing it to prevent easy access to the diapers within simply wear a tight fitting locking belt at the waist.
Unless you are an extreme contortionist you are not getting out of this. One exception to this if the swimsuit or leotard has a RARE snap crotch panel like a onesie.

So in case of an emergency you are wearing your outfit with a simple locked belt there really is no need to fret - you are wearing your diapers are you not and you are
protected - of course the real emergency is you have packed and wetted your diaper to its maximum extent and things are getting rather rank and your are tanked out.

There is no need to panic you don't need to cut or modify the outfit it is reasonable to have the emergency key with you or consider using a combination lock and knowing
or asking for the combination even perhaps with a little time solving it yourself.

But tell me the real reason for being locked into a one piece swim suit leotard onesie type of garment and wearing diapers: perhaps it is because of an infraction or other action with your mate ?
Or you just simply like to be a disciplined exhibitionist sort of like wearing an external chastity belt ? Maybe it is an effort at being the attraction at a show and tell BDSM party ?
Oh there could be more reasons but you need this and like it and it is after all innocent fun - no harm no foul except for that rank smell - NOW you better clean up your act before we
continue. Those diapers are protecting you but what are you doing to protect that one piece swim suit leotard or onesie and any other outer wear. Are you wearing those oh so noisy crinkly
plastic panties ? Did you find it hard to hide or cover them up ? Well time to let go and leave you to entertain yourself - stay dry ya all hear !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back