Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I love my diaper, but I've been having problem just diapering up every now and again. I always think there is no time. I always feel comfortable wearing on my day off, but I only have one day off a week. I would love to my diaper till I actually need a change but I've never got it to that point. Is there anything I could do help me get through a whole diaper and even longer?

I think one of the things that helped me wear more often, although I wasn't trying, was to have both cloth and cheaper diapers available. If I had only had premium diapers around, I think I'd have been more conservative about their use, saving them for when I knew I'd have more time to get the most out if them. Being able to slip on a Depends Protection with Tabs, or a cloth diaper, even if it was just for an hour wasn't so daunting. Something to consider.

drinking more water usually does wonders for getting more use out of your diaper.... ;)

You don't even have to do it to excess. Just drink say another glass of water before bed etc. (or maybe TWO!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back