• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello there

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreamCastle

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hey!

You can call me Kat. I’m a 19-year-old female from Europe, and have been into abdl for a couple of years now. I’m in university at the moment and aside from my interest in abdl I like watching movies and TV shows (such as Castle and Lucifer, Harry Potter, LotR and Supernatural), reading books (mostly fantasy, mystery and adventure themed ones) and listening to music as well as taking singing lessons.

Anyway, I’m here mostly to meet some like-minded people and make friends who I can speak with about the abdl part of my life, and to maybe get some help for a problem I have.

Nice to meet you all :)

Welcome to ADISC!

We're a friendly site and I'm sure you will find a lot of information here.

Welcome Kat, great intro! You came to the right place if you're looking for friends and support, everyone here's really nice! Welcome again, hope you enjoy your time on here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back