Status
Not open for further replies.

lillbabybuga

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
My wife knows how much i love wearing thick diapers and wearing my snow pants and playing in the snow. So tonight she had me get padded up and snow gear on and we shoveled out the car, and made a couple paths. Then we made a big pile and i jumped in it. I had a blast. I didnt even get in trouble for using my diaper. And now im still padded up having cheese burgers. and i think im gonna be padded up till monday morning. My wife knows i love diapers and acting like a kid. She is vary excepting and it makes me love her even more.

Sounds like you had fun.

I personally don't like the snow very much, but I did when I was younger and there's lots of fun stuff you can do in it, so I get the appeal.

Isn't it wonderful having someone who understand you :)

I have gortex snow pants from TNF they used to make gortex snow pants that were bibbed like overalls, those got stolen and when i went to get a new pair they didn't make them anymore ,, i always preferred high pants with a short coat , even my bunker gear was like that for awhile Cairns Aegis was my favorite gear.
This last storm we had dropped like 7 feet in 3 days and reminded of the storms we had as kid , you could go out with K tel snow block maker and in a few hours build yourself a nice igloo as a fort , that would last all winter long ! We haven't had snow like this in along time but then as per norm these days a week later the high was 61 degrees and reduced alot of the snow to an ice slick on the roads when the temperature plummeted to 29 that evening .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back