Status
Not open for further replies.

RompingBulbasaur

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Just went to see my first movie padded! It was a big goal of mine, and im glad to finally have done it! It was kind of nerve wracking because there was a massive line to get a ticket, so I had to stand close to a lot of people. I know no one paid attention to me but I was pretty self concious till I got in the theatre. Saw the Last Jedi for the second time, and I'm not sure if I just noticed more or if the diaper influenced my thoughts, but I enjoyed it way more than the first time :). I didn't actually wet even though I really needed to, I think I was too nervous with everyone around. I'm sure I'll go padded again though, it was a lot of fun and very comfortable, I'd highly recommend it!

What diaper brand are you wearing while you're there?

I wore an ABU Simple. It was a little risky cause it is much more bulky than a Barebum (which was my other option) but I like the Simple a lot more and wanted to be secure should I actually get the nerve up to go during the movie.

Awesome 😆 Reminded me when I went to go see Cars 3 in my Cars pull ups! 😀

What movie did you see?

Hey, me too! I went to see the film on Friday, it was my first padded outing. The cinema was pretty empty, so I got to turn a large Coke into a very soggy Rearz Safari.
Glad to see I wasn't the only one with that idea, and that you had as much (never-wracking) fun as I did :)

Congratulations ! I’m so happy for you :)

My 1st padded cinema trip was too see cars 3 with siysiy, it was awsome having a giant drink. I definitely prefer a padded cinema trip it means I can focus on the movie without worrying about needing too pee. Means I can focus on the plot. It was a bit of a odd sensation but I had Siysiy with me too make me feel little.i have since had several cinema trips all padded and it is awsome.

Scaramouche said:
What movie did you see?

I saw Star Wars the Last Jedi for the second time.

Shadow456 said:
Hey, me too! I went to see the film on Friday, it was my first padded outing. The cinema was pretty empty, so I got to turn a large Coke into a very soggy Rearz Safari.
Glad to see I wasn't the only one with that idea, and that you had as much (never-wracking) fun as I did :)

Haha, yeah it was a blast! Glad you had a good time as well, the movies aren't a bad place to go for your first time out padded. I got a drink as well, I normally don't but this was a special occasion :)

RompingBulbasaur said:
Haha, yeah it was a blast! Glad you had a good time as well, the movies aren't a bad place to go for your first time out padded. I got a drink as well, I normally don't but this was a special occasion :)

I assume you went on your own? Usually I like to bring someone along with me, but I think I'll make more of a habit of going Solo if it gives me an excuse to adventure out into the world from the comfort of a snug nappy :)

Shadow456 said:
I assume you went on your own? Usually I like to bring someone along with me, but I think I'll make more of a habit of going Solo if it gives me an excuse to adventure out into the world from the comfort of a snug nappy :)

Yeah I went alone. I'm the same way, usually movies are a group outing, but I like being able to go out padded without having to worry too much. Hopefully one day I can go padded and with people!

RompingBulbasaur said:
Yeah I went alone. I'm the same way, usually movies are a group outing, but I like being able to go out padded without having to worry too much. Hopefully one day I can go padded and with people!

You and me both. Oh well, I'll just take my Eevee Plushie next time I go :)

Shadow456 said:
You and me both. Oh well, I'll just take my Eevee Plushie next time I go :)

Definitely! I actually went with my Bulbasaur the day after I got him to see the Disaster Artist with some friends. They thought it was a joke and I got to play it off as one but I also got to have a stuffed friend come along too. It's a lot of fun, though I'm not sure how I figured that was less conspicuous than something I wear under my clothes haha

I think there's something really great about having a stuffed animal with you at a movie. Often I'll bring one in under my jacket. Towards the end of last year when "It" was playing, I went by myself padded and carrying my favorite stuffed animal. I sat in the back of the almost empty theater, sucking on a pacifier and holding my stuffie. It was perfect. When the film became too scary or tense I just pulled my stuffed monkey close and sucked a bit harder on the paci. It was a great experience and now is my favorite way to watch a movie at a theater.

LiteBrite said:
I think there's something really great about having a stuffed animal with you at a movie. Often I'll bring one in under my jacket. Towards the end of last year when "It" was playing, I went by myself padded and carrying my favorite stuffed animal. I sat in the back of the almost empty theater, sucking on a pacifier and holding my stuffie. It was perfect. When the film became too scary or tense I just pulled my stuffed monkey close and sucked a bit harder on the paci. It was a great experience and now is my favorite way to watch a movie at a theater.

That's definitely a good way to watch that movie! I saw it totally vanilla and kinda wish I would've had something like a paci or stuffie to help get me through! I'm still to nervous to bring a pacifier tho, so I guess I'll have to stay away from horror for a while lol.

There's an app that informs movie goers of the best times to use the restrooms so they don't miss important parts of the movie. I sort of laughed to myself when I saw that app. Those poor vanillas! Too afraid to just diaper up. It's times like that when I really appreciate being ABDL. I saw Star Wars diapered myself and although I didn't need it, it was reassuring to know I had it.

I will never be that brave... Nice man!

ThePenguinLover said:
I will never be that brave... Nice man!

Thanks! And never say never (not to quote Justin Bieber but it's true.) I genuinely didn't think I'd go anywhere padded in my whole life, outside of my own house I mean. It takes time but if you want to I'm sure you'll work up the courage one day!

RompingBulbasaur said:
Just went to see my first movie padded! It was a big goal of mine, and im glad to finally have done it! It was kind of nerve wracking because there was a massive line to get a ticket, so I had to stand close to a lot of people. I know no one paid attention to me but I was pretty self concious till I got in the theatre. Saw the Last Jedi for the second time, and I'm not sure if I just noticed more or if the diaper influenced my thoughts, but I enjoyed it way more than the first time :). I didn't actually wet even though I really needed to, I think I was too nervous with everyone around. I'm sure I'll go padded again though, it was a lot of fun and very comfortable, I'd highly recommend it!

I thought about doing this a couple of times, but continuously talked myself out of it. I kept overthinking the other people would notice aspect. I am glad you had a good experience and I hope to check this off of my diaper bucket list in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back