First Movie Padded!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thesecretkid said:
I thought about doing this a couple of times, but continuously talked myself out of it. I kept overthinking the other people would notice aspect. I am glad you had a good experience and I hope to check this off of my diaper bucket list in the future.

To be honest, I actually did chicken out for a few minutes when I saw the massive line, but as I started to drive away I just kinda said "screw it, I planned on seeing this movie padded so by golly I'm gonna do it". One thing that helped me feel that way was realizing that once you get in the theatre, no one is gonna pay attention to anything off screen since they just paid to come watch the movie. Good luck working up the courage, I'm sure you'll be able to!

So exciting! I'm happy you got to have that experience! Just remember, people are paying less attention to what's under your pants than you think, so don't stress so much.

That inside the theater point is a good one. I will have to remember that the next time I decide to give it a try. Also, thanks!

RompingBulbasaur said:
Just went to see my first movie padded! It was a big goal of mine, and im glad to finally have done it! It was kind of nerve wracking because there was a massive line to get a ticket, so I had to stand close to a lot of people. I know no one paid attention to me but I was pretty self concious till I got in the theatre. Saw the Last Jedi for the second time, and I'm not sure if I just noticed more or if the diaper influenced my thoughts, but I enjoyed it way more than the first time :). I didn't actually wet even though I really needed to, I think I was too nervous with everyone around. I'm sure I'll go padded again though, it was a lot of fun and very comfortable, I'd highly recommend it!

Isaac is always taking himself off on padded Adventures.

That is taking himself off on public transport two different towns and having a wander around going into shops like Disney, build-A-Bear, toys R Us, also going into mcDonald's, krispy Kreme. and greags. to getting himself food.

Sometimes I'm able to be with him but the choice of the time where stock either ends of the country. So he's on his own.

I don't think he's had a bad experience once, it is quite obvious that he is wearing because of the bulk. Plus he has no hang ups about asking where are changing places in public.

Wearing out in public for the first time tell me a list of everything as you think everybody is going to notice and point out that you're in a nappy.

But that's only going to happen if you seem to be so conscious / embarrassed about it, as you cause people to look.

Otherwise they are more concerned about what they are doing and what you are wearing under your trousers.

I'll see if I can get isaac to take you about his Adventures this may encourage you and others with going out padded up.

Just wish we could suck our pacifiers in public more easily.

The key is not too worry, most people are in their own little bubble to self absorbed too care what your doing,

- - - Updated - - -

And on another note gents toilets are often gross smelly & dirty, also it makes me feel happier & safer in myself. Because being padded is a brilliant way too stay regressed.

Tommycombs said:
There's an app that informs movie goers of the best times to use the restrooms so they don't miss important parts of the movie. I sort of laughed to myself when I saw that app. Those poor vanillas! Too afraid to just diaper up. It's times like that when I really appreciate being ABDL. I saw Star Wars diapered myself and although I didn't need it, it was reassuring to know I had it.

I agree. Why waste a good movie in the toilet? I go to the later shows diapered up, drink a big drink, and leave soaking wet. THE way to do it.

ggreggy said:
I agree. Why waste a good movie in the toilet? I go to the later shows diapered up, drink a big drink, and leave soaking wet. THE way to do it.

:thumbsup:, agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back