What should I do if I want to order diapers online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkjo

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've never ordered anything online, so this is a first time for me. I live in Coventry, UK.
What are the recommended websites/brands for ABDL diapers? Do they always use discreet packaging? Is there anyone here who also live in a flat? If so, what do you have to do to collect the package? Simply collect it as usual, or do you have to sign anything?

Thanks for the help in advance.

I recommend NappiesRus.co.uk they have a fantastic selection, discrete shipping & next day delivery.

Hi, I'm living in a flat in the UK too. For me it's as simple as checking my mail, seeing a slip saying I've got a parcel delivered, and going to the receptionist to collect it.
For websites, you really can't go wrong, although most are US based, so shipping may prove expensive on bulk orders. NappiesRUs is one I've heard good things about.
In terms of brands that comes down to what you want (there are plenty of threads on here discussing the best nappy in absorption, discreetness, etc). You can't go wrong with any recognisable brands (just browsing the recent threads here will show you brands like Tena, ABU and Tykable), but you're better off steering clear of ones like MyDiaper, just cheap, lower quality versions of the others.

Shadow456 said:
Hi, I'm living in a flat in the UK too. For me it's as simple as checking my mail, seeing a slip saying I've got a parcel delivered, and going to the receptionist to collect it.
For websites, you really can't go wrong, although most are US based, so shipping may prove expensive on bulk orders. NappiesRUs is one I've heard good things about.
In terms of brands that comes down to what you want (there are plenty of threads on here discussing the best nappy in absorption, discreetness, etc). You can't go wrong with any recognisable brands (just browsing the recent threads here will show you brands like Tena, ABU and Tykable), but you're better off steering clear of ones like MyDiaper, just cheap, lower quality versions of the others.

Great! I might try ordering from NappiesRUs, since it's based on UK and EU. I've tried Tena Pants Super before and they're pretty good. Discreetness doesn't really matter since I rarely wear diapers in public anyway, but absorbency is definitely my priority. I'm interested in Rearz Safari, since I heard it's really good. Thanks for the infos! By the way, how long does it usually take to deliver the items?

I think soon you will have uk.abuniverse.com to order from as well (or a similar URL.)

ABU products are gorgeous IMO and I am pretty confident they will be shipping discreet.

You could also check out saveexpress for their MyDiaper range but it will be shipping from the Continent.

We already gave you lots of suggestions for UK and EU based sites and products on your other thread.

darkjo said:
By the way, how long does it usually take to deliver the items?

That all depends on where you order from. I have ordered from a EU site before (can't remember the name though, ABDLFactory?) They were pretty quick, 3-4 days. From America you're looking at 7-10 days, maybe more depending on outside factors.

Shadow456 said:
That all depends on where you order from. I have ordered from a EU site before (can't remember the name though, ABDLFactory?) They were pretty quick, 3-4 days. From America you're looking at 7-10 days, maybe more depending on outside factors.
3-4 days is good enough, so I guess I'll try an EU site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back