Status
Not open for further replies.

Poofybutt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Greetings y'all

So I just had an incredible evening. Details to follow, but a bit of set-up first.

Since my late teens, I've learned to accept this side of myself, however, being an AB hasn't always been conducive to finding a SO. I have had only 2 serious girlfriends since I hit my twenties. One of them knew of my baby side and allowed me to engage in it, but did not participate, the other tried on a few occasions to be my mommy, but it wasn't really her scene and the relationship ended shortly afterwards. I had a bad experience with a local "mommy", when I was back in Ontario, let's just say she fulfilled some of my baby needs but crossed a few hard boundaries towards the end of the session that ruined the experience.

Flash forward to 2018, I haven't told anyone about this side of myself or had someone attempt be my mommy in almost 2 years. I have enjoyed my AB side in private, but sometimes that gets lonely. So I decided to reach out and try looking for someone who would be willing to date an AB like me. A friend of mine, who is aware of this lifestyle/fetish (she studies both philosophy and sexology), suggested that I try posting an ad on craigslist, that she knows of many successful alternative lifestyle relationships that began with a craigslist ad. So, taking her advice, I made my post.

I got a reply a few days afterward from an older woman who was interested in this lifestyle and who wanted to be my Mommy. She never had kids of her own and she always liked the idea of mothering an AB. She expressed that she was not looking for a relationship because she doesn't see herself dating an AB regularly and possibly because of the age difference, but that she was looking for a friend to fulfill her maternal needs.

The reply sounded too good to be true, but we talked back and forth and it became apparent that I was indeed talking to a real person, who was interested in this lifestyle and all that it entails and I mean all of it, she said up front that she was game for anything including messy diapers.

We talked for the entire week, getting to know each other, declaring our interests, exchanging contact info and set up a date for this weekend. That date just wrapped up a little while ago and it was one of the best baby/mommy experiences I ever had, it was just so healing and calming.

She picked me up at 3, we went to a hotel bar first, talked a bit to get over the opening jitters. We then had a lovely dinner out and back to my place. It took me a while to get comfortable with letting my baby-side out, we were both nervous, she expressed to me that she had fantasized about taking care of an AB, but had never actually been a mommy to one. When I worked up the nerve, she undressed me and diapered me just like a baby. She powdered my bottom, put me in my onesie, played with me and my toys, cradled me, sang to me, kissed me, checked my diaper and even fed me a bottle. It was a splendid experience, she was a natural, she was very sweet, she got the diaper positioning down on the first try (tapes could have been snugger though, but that's just nitpicking) and she fawned over me like a mother would for her child.

In the end, we both had a great time, it was her first experience with playing mommy and it was my first time in a while getting to be little in front of someone else. While she was game for everything, we just didn't have the time, she lives a good hour away from me and wanted to get home earlier in the evening, but we had a good 2 nearly 3 hours of wonderful, quiet and emotionally fulfilling baby and mommy time that I won't be forgetting anytime soon (sounds like a short time, I know, but it felt like a blissful eternity:eek:)

I gave her a nice hug goodbye and she said she'll keep in touch. We're going to soon be planning for an all-day baby day at her house we just have to play it by ear though, she works a ton and I'm busy with school. We both have an understanding that this isn't a BF/GF relationship, more of a mutual friendship that suits each of our needs when it can, for me the need to be babied and for her the need to nurture and mother something. I think it'll be a great friendship. She told me I can e-mail her anytime and she also wishes me luck in finding someone who can be both my girlfriend and my mommy.

I apologize for the length, I was just so happy that I wanted to share :)

To anyone who is skeptical, don't be, try posting an ad on craigslist or some other dating site, you might be surprised like I was. This experience coupled with some past successes has verified for me that there truly is someone out there for everyone or at the very least, that there are people out there who genuinely get us.

Poofybutt said:
I apologize for the length, I was just so happy that I wanted to share :)

That wasn't too long at all! I'm happy you found someone to spend mommy time with. Please tell us about your future experiences!

Scaramouche said:
That wasn't too long at all! I'm happy you found someone to spend mommy time with. Please tell us about your future experiences!

Ok, will do, I am happy as well.

It was a brief, but fun little visit/session. I'm looking forward to the next one :)

That's wonderful to hear! It's great that you found someone who can make you feel that good. I hope for the best for the both of you :)

Shadow456 said:
That's wonderful to hear! It's great that you found someone who can make you feel that good. I hope for the best for the both of you :)

Hi, thanks.

This was truly an uplifting experience. I'm looking forward to more dates with my new mommy friend :)

I hope the best for all other AB's on this site who are looking for a mommy to be themselves with. Never give up, someone's out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back