Thread: Returning

Red face Returning

Hey! I'm a returning member, I've lost touch with my little side the last few years but had a major resurgence a couple of weeks ago. Name's Natasha. It's much more fun to be little now, since I have the income to support getting really good quality diapers and footies, etc. So I'm back to read reviews and take advantage of all the sources on here, and contribute to the best of my ability.

My interests in adult life is bio-and zoology, which my username this time round got inspired by. The Maleo "bird" (actually a megapode) is native to the indonesian island of Sulawesi, and they lay their eggs in volcanic ash to incubate, which I find majorly cool. Hope yall are having a good day!

Quote Originally Posted by MaleoMist View Post
    Hey! I'm a returning member, I've lost touch with my little side the last few years but had a major resurgence a couple of weeks ago. Name's Natasha. It's much more fun to be little now, since I have the income to support getting really good quality diapers and footies, etc. So I'm back to read reviews and take advantage of all the sources on here, and contribute to the best of my ability.

My interests in adult life is bio-and zoology, which my username this time round got inspired by. The Maleo "bird" (actually a megapode) is native to the indonesian island of Sulawesi, and they lay their eggs in volcanic ash to incubate, which I find majorly cool. Hope yall are having a good day!
    Hi MaleoMist! Welcome back! That was a great re-intro and thank you for the ornithology lesson.