Diapers for Bedwetter with 28 Inch Waist

Status
Not open for further replies.
bambinod said:
I'd suggest you try abena's xplus line. they have four levels of capacity and go down to size small.

Those are one of the 3 diapers I'm trying now. I'm not a big fan of how the tapes seem to come undone (since the small only comes in the cloth-backed), but they absorb a lot.

musicfan9389 said:
I may try those if they have a similar fit.

Crinklz and Betterdry have the exact same front-back rise, and the exact same cut out for the legs. They are about 1/2" shorter on the side wings though.

The padding starts out nearly identical as well, though they have much more SAP and will easily swell up to double that of Confidry.

Their leak guards are much taller, and the plastic is smoother. The tapes used to better, but seem to have been cut back and are now about on par with confidry.

If you are a collector f extra large size baby diapers, then the darlings size 7 are the best (in my opinion).

attachment.php

Slomo said:
Crinklz and Betterdry have the exact same front-back rise, and the exact same cut out for the legs. They are about 1/2" shorter on the side wings though.

The padding starts out nearly identical as well, though they have much more SAP and will easily swell up to double that of Confidry.

Their leak guards are much taller, and the plastic is smoother. The tapes used to better, but seem to have been cut back and are now about on par with confidry.

I may have to try those then.

- - - Updated - - -

happiesxxl said:
If you are a collector f extra large size baby diapers, then the darlings size 7 are the best (in my opinion).

attachment.php

I have tried Pampers Size 7 before thinking they would be more absorbent than GoodNites and they fit kind of tight but fasted all the way to the front. Are those bigger than Pampers Cruisers?

musicfan9389 said:
I may have to try those then.

- - - Updated - - -

I have tried Pampers Size 7 before thinking they would be more absorbent than GoodNites and they fit kind of tight but fasted all the way to the front. Are those bigger than Pampers Cruisers?

hello, yes these diapers are much bigger than pampers cruisers size 7. these are the same size as GoodNites XL!

I never tried adult diapers but people often recommend Northshore Supreme to be one of the best! If you also like baby diapers I recommend Pampers Swaddlers size 7 or Dollar General size 7 (aka Cuties size 7) pair it with an Honest Diaper has a stuffer for a great absorbing combo for all night long protection :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back