Rubber pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terryboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
When I wet the bed growing up My mother had rubber pants That she made me wear over my diapers. Thinking back from memory I kinda liked them better than the plastic pants on the market today. Any Ideas where I could find them?

Our friend Google.

Since you're 49,same as me, I doubt very much that you wore rubber pants, you're probably just remembering earlier plastic pants. Even when I was a small child, plastic pants were long established although my mum called them 'rubbers'.

Amazon has a lot of different brands. Just type in Adult plastic pants and a number of them should come up. I like the Leakmaster high tops because they cover larger, cloth diapers. That's important if you're sleeping in a wet diaper. The Leakmaster plastic pants remind me of the old Gerber plastic pants.

Babykins makes them out of Vancouver BC.

sambus said:
Since you're 49,same as me, I doubt very much that you wore rubber pants, you're probably just remembering earlier plastic pants. Even when I was a small child, plastic pants were long established although my mum called them 'rubbers'.

Agree, it’s my understanding manufacturers in the US stop making rubber pants (for babies/children) in the mid-fifties.

sambus said:

I wore early on up until age 4, rubber pants as they were from my mother's friend who had an older child than me. So yes I had hand-me down rubber pants. They were rather thick and I recall I did not like them because they were baggy on me. When I was five and had to start wearing bed time protection again I remember my mom putting me in plastic underpants and I asked about the old floppy rubber pants and she said they were donated to somewhere a year earlier so she bought me these new type of underpants. I really never noticed a big difference between rubber & plastic underpants except for the size on me.

I still have and use real rubber pants with either cloth or disposable diapers. I wear them in rotation with my vinyl and euroflex waterproof pants that I wear daily for bladder incontinence. Rubber pants are still available from places like myprotex.com and even HDIS.com. Just GOOGLE other sources, which periodically vary due to market demands. I guess I became attached to strong DL desires back in the 60's. My girlfriend then wore cloth diapers and rubber pants at night (days sometimes) due to a childhood disability. She loved the feel and erotic nature of them and it ended up helping her become DL, too. To this day, a woman who wears diapers and rubber pants will catch my attention -- the real difficulty there is finding and identifying such a woman AND approaching her! There are a few of us out there who like and use our 'rubbers', or are attracted to partners who also wear. It's a peculiar attraction / fetish, true; but it seems the rarity of it makes wearing our protection even more special, desirable and different. Differences are a subject of attraction and arousal to me. It's how I'm wired.

Last edited:
Does anyone know of a good place to purchase snap-on plastic pants in bigger sizes, XXL and bigger?

I heard the ABDL store in Las Vegas has a good selection, can anyone confirm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back