Your favorite under rated diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

pampers4U

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Whats your favorite most under rated diaper in your opinion?
Mine is abu bare bums, there fit is great (larges) but there larges are smaller then the rest of abu large 4 tape style diapers. I feel that even though there rated at holding 3500ml (just like the preschools) they hold more or wick better. There thinner then most high end diapers, great for times when you need good protection, but not the bulk. The plastic is strong but soft. The tapes are pretty decent, could be improvement how there attached to the wing, but they get the job done. The front tape panel isn't to crinkly or stiff.
That's my write up, looking forward to hearing what others like, remember, not your favorite high end diaper, but the diaper that is like the story little engine that could.

I'd have to say MyDiaper. They're pretty inexpensive, have good features, are comfortable, decent capacity, and come in a variety of shell art. The only major drawback is they don't have a supplier in the USA so you usually have to order from SaveExpress out of Germany, and shipping is expensive.

Dollar General Size 7 and Parents Choice Size 7. They're great and so cheap!

Northshore Supreme for sure. They're even better now that they have a rear waistband.

H'mmmmm.....that's a tough one.
I have had a very good relationship with Northshore Supreme, Northshore Air Supreme, Crinklz from Northshore, and Rearz Safari and Princess. All have lasted me 18 hours plus, being very wet after that time, and no leaks��, although each were very close to leaking. Obviously, each was very close to capacity. I have tried others, i.e. most ABU diapers, but first listed above work for me the best, with no favorite among them.

Drylife nappies. I love these, they are favourite go to nappy at the moment. Good absorbency great plastic and tapes. Love the crinkle too reminds me of my childhood nappies.
These are white except for a wetness indicator.
Very much like ID slips. I just wish they made some with prints.

I've always liked the (UK) Attends M10, they're pretty discreet and comfortable but hold a fair bit, so a decent summer nappy. Used to be plastic backed with cloth wings, which I preferred, now fully cloth backed but still more than serviceable.

Also the Tena Slip Ultima, really comfortable and absorbent. Again, lacking the traditional backing but I've grown used to this, they have to be the most comfortable nappy I've worn and have great capacity.

Sams Club "members mark men's briefs" , work well for what they are, can take all my leaks and spurts for all day at work and a slow wetting on the way home.

Northshore Supremes! They are the best non ABDL diaper out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back